Skip to main content

Used ILX for Sale
Select your model:
12345...8

See Edmunds pricing data

Has Your Car's Value Changed?

Used car values are constantly changing. Edmunds lets you track your vehicle's value over time so you can decide when to sell or trade in.

Price history graph example
We have a limited number of reviews for the 2014 ILX, so we've included reviews for other years of the ILX since its last redesign.

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Getting 43 Mpg on daily commute

mahowald, 08/11/2012
2013 Acura ILX Hybrid w/Technology Package 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I love this car. Gas mileage, suspension, and stereo are great. Bluetooth integration and Pandora integration work perfectly. Suspension and noise cancellation work amazingly well. Although it looks small, it has plenty of room and has always been big enough. Gas mileage has been from 42 to 45 without really trying.

5 out of 5 stars

Great performance and great value

stevenrose, 10/29/2013
updated 02/22/2018
2014 Acura ILX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

Hi-I still love my Acura ILX, the highlight of the car is the responsive engine and transmission. I also think the care is very attractive and I love the way the steering wheel leather feels. I also think the steering is also very responsive, even thought it is light. The only downfall to the car is road noise , however I changed the tires and it made a huge difference. I did research on Tire rack and purchased tires with the highest rating and I am very impressed. I am not sure why Acura puts the Michelin Pilot mmx4 on the car when they are not rated well for noise. I have to say my new ILX is a great car. The engine is really responsive and the shifting is really smooth. The interior is finished very well and the leather wrapped steering wheel feels great on the hands. Handling is excellent, the car goes exactly where you point it. After the car is broken in, the car is really sporty to drive. I think the car is underrated. Consumer Reports does a great job recommending the ILX, other reviewers complain that the ILX is underpowered, but I would give it a test drive. I drove the new Accord and the Subaru Legacy and I liked the ILX a lot better. I like how compact and zippy it feels. I am an Acura Fan and in love with the ILX

New to me ILX

VIP, 07/26/2016
2013 Acura ILX Technology Package 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

I purchased my 2013 ILX from the dealer used with 30k miles in 2016. So far so good. I had a Honda before and loved it so figured my next step would be an Acura. First the positives: Car rides well, love the GPS, blue tooth connectivity, and voice control. For a 4 cylinder vehicle it accelerates quite quickly and is very good on gas. Also the car is spacious, it comfortably fit me plus 3 other adults on a short road trip. Now the not so good: storage is extremely limited! the car doesn't even have a place to put spare change, I literally dump everything into the center counsel. Also the USB cord is awkwardly placed, when I first test drove the car I thought it was damaged (if you've seen it you know what I mean). Lastly, I got the tech package so I have leather seats but when I first started looking I was shocked to see that the base model comes standard with cloth seats, I've never seen a luxury car with cloth seats.

4.25 out of 5 stars

Excellet Commuter Car

bybchucky, 09/13/2013

I recently purchased a 2013 ILX with the Tech pkg, and I am very pleased with it. I had a 2008 Acura TL prior to purchasing this car, and I thought I would miss the V6 acceleration, but I honestly don't. A lot of the reviews say the 150 hp is underpowered, but I find the car to be adequate. In fact, it picks up quite nicely on the highway and I don't have trouble passing cars. The interior is nice, well built, and feels a lot wider than what the outside appearance would make you believe. The rear leg room is also excellent considering this is a compact car. As stated above, this is an excellent commuter car.

4.63 out of 5 stars

I absolutely love this car!!! Best car purchase I have made.

aeroj101, 06/23/2014
2014 Acura ILX Premium Package 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

I bought the manual 2.4 version about a month ago, and I am completely in love with this car. First, I think I am probably the target consumer (young professional at a corporate job). I wouldn't want a Civic Si, but I definitely wanted a manual transmission (and the MT option is the ONE main reason I chose the ILX over a Lexus IS; I don't care if the IS is faster, I wanted an MT). The sound isolation is good, road comfort is great (I'm not trying to experience all the bumps on the road), and I personally love hearing the tune of engine revving up (it's beautiful, and it's a manual, and that's part of the fun). I am committed to only owning MT cars, and am glad Acura makes a few.

12345...8