2012 Toyota Prius c Consumer Review: GOING HYBRID

2012 Toyota Prius c - Consumer Review

GOING HYBRID
By choferon54 on

2012 Toyota Prius c Two 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Purchased this vehicle after doing homework on it for almost a month.I kept looking for positives reviews but all I found was the negatives,most were resentful of the fact that this is a Gas saving machine and doesn't have the muscle of a V8 or V6. One Friday afternoon, I was going home traveling North on the 5 FWY merging onto the 14 to Palmdale when on my left side observed a white Prius C speeding his way on the carpool lane going baldly about 80 miles per hour and said to myself all those comments about how fast these cars move on the FWY were just opinions not based on facts.That very same weekend went for mine and I am satisfied with the deal I got from Hamer Toyota at Mission Hills.

The gas saving readings on each trip. The technology TOYOTA used to built these cars is really amazing. The sporty look that gleams along the highway everywhere I go with it.

I don't know of one,yet.Down the road probably I'll get 2 or 3. I love it the way it is,and that is that.
By whcc90069
on 10/11/12 09:05 AM (PDT)

i'm thinking about buying a prius c. and, i'm curious to know how your car has while going up hill. have you taken it thru the grapevine? and what is the noise level like inside your car while driving on the freeway?