Noisy, Poor outward visibility
By Mike Joseph on
2010 Pontiac Vibe 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 5M)
I have driven this car only for two weeks and my first impression was how small this car is and fits so much inside. It took me a while until I got used to windows and mirrors, its hard to see everything from these little windows so I was always worried about the blind spots. Also the way the hood was designed there is no way that you can see the end of the car or at least if you are close to hit something. The way the car handles is really good, it lacks power but what can you expect from a 1.8 liter engine. The main issue that I had with this car was the road noise, its so weird that you can never get comfortable when you drive on a highway from the noise level.
Favorite Features
I like the space in the car, the size and design from outside is great. I also like the way the dashboard was designed and the cup/bottle holders in the center and doors.
Suggested Improvements
I would definitely improve the outward visibility because its so dangerous the way it is now. Bluetooth feature for the radio should a standard. Work on the noise level in the car. Also the braking system should be improved, the car doesn't stop fast.