2008 Pontiac Solstice Consumer Review: Lovin' Every Minute of It!!!!!

2008 Pontiac Solstice - Consumer Review

2008 Pontiac Solstice

GXP Convertible (2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo 5-speed Manual)

Lovin' Every Minute of It!!!!!
By LimoBarbie on

2008 Pontiac Solstice GXP 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I love this car! 1 sexy machine with a huge "hey BABY" factor. I'm 50 and it makes me feel 16 again! Has every option available, wicked fast even with the auto tranny and I've shown a lot of STUNNED 'Stangs and BMWs tire smoke and tail lights (got the performance upgrade so it's hotter than the reg one) and I had to buy a radar detector because I'm a very bad girl!! Loved my Town Car but after driving TCs for a decade I wanted something HOT-smooth sexy curves and the adorable eager-to-run expression on it's little buck-toothed face makes me smile every time I see it. A real head-turner that folks swear must be an import and blazing speed to keep this old gal happy! I love him SO MUCH!!!!!!

Monsoon Stereo, leather seats, power windows and cruise control to keep the cops from snagging me for not paying attention--it will run all day at 90 as smooth as at 65! Its a great tanning bed substitute

Keep making them!! Cup holder improvements would be nice as would a spare tire--but that's what OnStar is for I guess. A built in Radar Detector would be super cool--as would some stealth radar absorbing material LOL and move the window switches to the door please!

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review