Used 2011 Nissan Versa 1.8 S Sedan Consumer Reviews - 1 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Nissan Versa Sedan - Consumer Reviews

2011 Nissan Versa Sedan

View reviews for a specific Versa model:

Just crossed 174,000 miles...
By dave

2011 Nissan Versa Sedan 1.8 S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

I bought the 2011 Versa Sedan, 1.8L with 6 speed manual transmission back at the end of 2010. I drive quite a bit, so the truck I traded in for it was impractical. I was able to get this car with A/C, 6 CD changes, power windows and doors, and the bigger engine for $10,900 (which surprised me, even then). I just crossed over 174,000 miles the other day on the Versa, and it has never seen the inside of a shop. I thought that was a pretty amazing stat, and figured I should share it, just in case anyone reading this was on the fence. I have no motive whatsoever to praise a car, but this one has been absolutely reliable and has been from coast to coast numerous times. Even now, the engine runs just fine, doesn't burn any oil, and has only had oil changes every 5,000 miles (or so). The transmission also, is fine. The MPG are at least as advertise, although as light-footed as I tend to be, it's actually probably a bit like 35 on the highways most of the time. The inside is spacious and will seat/hold luggage for 4 people, easily.