2005 Mazda 3 Consumer Review: Mom's Zoom

2005 Mazda 3 - Consumer Review

s 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Mom's Zoom
By barnatcb on

2005 Mazda 3 s 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

My son has a Protege and introduced me to the world of Mazdas. My first look at the Mazda 3 Hatchback had me hooked. Then I heard on the Today Show how they were ranked one of the safest cars and I knew that when it was time for me to buy, that's what I wanted. I was even more delighted when I got behind the wheel for the first time. I still grin from ear to ear while driving. I work with a lot young people in their early 20's, and they're jealous of my ride. Don't worry, I let my son borrow it too. He's looking for a Mazdaspeed down the road, so we're definitely a Mazda family now.

How can you not love the steering wheel with all the keys for the sound system right at your finger tips. I also have the autmatic/manual transmission - that's my son's favorite. And the style.

The only thing I have a small problem with is changing the position of the steering wheel. It's a bit cumbersome.