2004 Lexus ES 330 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

Base 3.3L V6 5-speed Automatic - (222 reviews )
Smooth and Silky
By Ed Kwas on 11/14/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus ES 330 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This car is quiet,reliable, performs well and gets excellent gas mileage. A pleasure to drive. What else could you want?

total disappointment
By Peter Liu on 11/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus ES 330 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

The car pulls to left and can not be repaired. I was told some cars got this way from having its suspention tied down during shipment. It's nothing a couple thousand miles wouldn't fix and the body will adjust itself. They're now insisting it's fixed but I firmly believe it can not be fixed that's why the dealership has tried to cover it up by withholding repair orders from me and combining 2 repair attempts into one, stating the repair order will get mailed to me later etc. None of my friends and relatives will ever buy a Lexus period, especially from DiFeo Lexus in New Jersey

Best Car Yet
By RoBro on 11/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus ES 330 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Quick acceleration, smooth yet agile handling, and you can hear a pin drop. ...as long as the cabin fan is on low. All controls are easily accessible and the interior is luxuriously appointed. The icing on the cake was the dealer, Hendrick Lexus, in Charlotte; words simply cannot describe how advanced they are in customer service.

What a Car!
By yawsboy8067 on 11/09/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus ES 330 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I am an ex Acura owner and decided to try a Lexus. The ES 330 is a superb vehicle with a quiet, luxurious ride. Lexus pursuit of perfection comes close with this vehicle. I am glad I waited and didn't buy an ES 300 model. For the price, the features cannot be beat. I would recommend this model to anybody in the new car sedan market. A great buy and a great ride!

Our new ES330
By sealion on 11/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus ES 330 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This is the 4th Lexus we have purchased, and they just seem to get better and better.

330 has big advantage over 300
By beefstew on 11/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus ES 330 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I held off buying an ES300 until I had the opportunity to try the 330. The transmission is smoother and the acceleration is much better in the 330. Additionally, the model I purchased included the navigation system and the mark levinson audio. For the price, you can't beat it. I have used the navigation system almost daily, clear and easy to use.

SIMPLEY SUPERB
By imaciasjr on 11/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus ES 330 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

My white 2004 Lexus ES330 sparkles like a diamond. The ride is quiet, smooth and luxurious, and the 225 HP 3.3 V6 is responsive, powerful and agile. The added leather/wood steering wheel and shift handle gives it an eye-catching extra that gets great comments from all admirers. Way to go LEXUS!

New Car Honeymoon
By New Lexus Owner on 10/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus ES 330 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Although the handling is not as tight as my last high performance car, I enjoy my new Lexus ES 330 immensely. The size is perfect for 4, and it can accommodate 5 easily. The truck is generous, and the front wheel drive is a carefree comfort in Northern climates. The rear sunscreen is appreciated by back seat passengers, and the safety ratings make this car a prudent choice. Additionally, the dealership has been superb.

ABSOLUTELY SUPERB!
By Imac on 10/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus ES 330 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

My 2004 Lexus ES330 is absolutely SUPERB all around. I loved my old 2000 ES 300, but this 2004 is even better. It is smoother, quieter, more powerful, gets better milage, more luxurious, more beautiful inside & outside and just oozes quality all over. The new ES 330 is the best mid-luxury car on the road.

Lexus ES300
By m54steve on 10/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus ES 330 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

My prior daily driver was a Mercedes C320. The Lexus is quieter, bigger, more comfortable, better equipped, and significantly less expensive. I'm a convert!