2004 Isuzu Rodeo - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Rodeo model:
GOOD SUV FOR THE PRICE
By CRAIG on 08/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Isuzu Rodeo S 4WD 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 4A)

JUST PURCHASED IT AND I LOVE IT. FOR THE PRICE YOU CAN GET BETTER.

old zuzu
By bigroo on 08/02/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Isuzu Rodeo S 4WD 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 4A)

sorry people, i have a 95 rodeo. i just had to write something. my 95 rodeo has been through 3 teenagers, now on 128000 miles and has had no problems on it as far as breaking down. this is my first vehicle and i LOVE it!! and of course its got 4wd so this thing does see a lot of off road use. it has held up for almost 10 years now. even as its previous owners treated it like a red headed step-child.

Great Car
By Cody Mitchell on 07/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Isuzu Rodeo S Rwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Quite, comfterbal, and smooth riding.

Great Car
By jt979 on 07/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Isuzu Rodeo S Rwd 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 4A)

Great solid car with pleanty of pulling and acceleration power. Pleanty of torque.

satisfied
By glewis on 07/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Isuzu Rodeo S Rwd 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 4A)

Having owned 3 previous Isuzus I knew what to expect in the 2004 Rodeo. It hasn't changed in years and I was looking to take advantage of lower interest rates, remaining trade-in value and rebates to get into a new version. I like a no-frills 4-door dependable, logical sport utility I can take to the country as well as haul stuff around town. I've always been satisfied with the Isuzu product.

Great Buy
By jdifranco27 on 07/16/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Isuzu Rodeo S 4WD 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 4A)

Not sure why there aren't more of these on the road. My wife and I have had the car for two years with no problems. Great fun SUV.

By dj2big on 07/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Isuzu Rodeo S 4WD 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 4A)

Thank you God for my 2004 Rodeo. 3 of my new vehicals ever owned have been Isuzu, 1993 Pick Up best ever, Copper 2000 Amigo sitting on dubs and now my new 2004 Rodeo wow am I happy. Iv never ever have ever had a problem with them "add gas oil and go" should be there motto, 2004 copyright Juan J. Perez. With those legal things out the way. If your looking to get more for your money look no further, This is an SUV you can actually get tired of being so reliable, you never get to complain about it when all your friends talk about there SUV costing an arm and a leg to maintain or you might get stuck driving them on there errands while there SUV is in the shop.

Very Nice SUV
By GregCAZ on 06/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Isuzu Rodeo S Rwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I really like this SUV. It has run great with NO problems. I love the cargo room and the exterior looks like and SUV not mini-van on steroids. There is plenty of front leg room and the rear seat has plenty of room for my 6' son. This SUV gets high marks from my whole family.

3rd Isuzu -- Best Value for an SUV
By kdive98 on 06/19/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Isuzu Rodeo S 4WD 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 4A)

I've owned three Isuzu Rodeos--a 94, 97, and now an 04. I've never had a serious problem with them and the previous two that I had were both at 150,000 when I traded them in. Comfortable, reliable, and stylish-- all for a great price. Edmunds missed the mark when they gave this model a poor review!

Hope you like Gas Stations
By garodeo on 05/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Isuzu Rodeo S Rwd 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 4A)

Overall, I like this vehicle. The exterior design is attractive, and the interior is comfortable. However, the gas mileage is nowhere near what is listed on the window sticker. I am driving mostly highways and am barely getting 17 MPG. I have to fill up every 4 days or so. Edmunds lists 23 MPG as well, I would love to hear from someone who gets this kind of mileage.