This is the first car that i own. i
drove my dad's yukon xl for a year, but
the gas mileage was killing me!
my black honda civic is running great
and taking good care of me in the snow
and ice. this mileage is awesome! i've
put over a hundred miles on the car in
the last two days and only used a
quarter tank of gas. the inside is
larger than a jetta (my other option)
which is nice, and for a small car,
1. very smooth shift, you hear it but
don't feel it.
2. good sound system
3. spacious trunk with fold-down seat
1. there is a arm rest only on the
driver's side. doesn't the passenger
deserve one too?
2. i have a 4 cylinder. it shifts great
on city streets, but overdrive is a bit
3. running daylights would be nice.