Mommy's Car
By Mary-Anne on
2006 Dodge Magnum RT 4dr Wagon AWD (5.7L 8cyl 5A)
I have owned this car for 9 months now. I ordered in January of last year wanting the best hot rod that I could get for my money. What a dream! It goes like stink, looks like nothing else on the road and feels like a Mercedes inside. All of my other cars have been Chryslers except for one foray into the Jetta Wagon TDI. This car tops everything combining the rush of our 600+HP Valiant race car with the luxury of our 73 New Yorker Brougham It handles whether it's on ice or gravel, and keeps me comfortable at all times. Once in a blue moon, I even let my husband drive it. I thought of trading it on the SRT8 until I realized that then I'd have to put it away for the winter. Not a chance!
Favorite Features
The roar of the hemi! the handling, the u-connect, the steering wheel controls, the heated seats, the looks, the capacity, the hemi, the handling, the looks...The car works extremely well, everything falls naturally to hand.
Suggested Improvements
I haven't found anything that I dislike. An option that I noticed in Europe that I'd like here is the interior adjustable height headlights, useful even with the load levelling option. Rain sensor wipers would be nice. Speed control could be put on the back of steering wheel as paddle type function.