2006 Dodge Magnum Consumer Review: Great second life car

2006 Dodge Magnum - Consumer Review

2006 Dodge Magnum

SE Wagon (2.7L V6 4-speed Automatic)

Great second life car
By PLEASED on

2006 Dodge Magnum SE 4dr Wagon (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I have been driving a Pontiac Sunfire (2) since 1996. With my kids grown, a sporty little 2 door was all I needed. Then came the grandkids. The came my mother and her wheelchair. There was NO WAY in a Sunfire. I love the Magnum's look! It handles as easily as the Sunfire tho I have some concerns about winter driving in Ohio wtih a rear- wheel. I can't say eough abou the room. I've ridden in the backseat and I wouldn't hesitate to go cross-country in it. Gas mileage 20 mpg city and fill up was a real shock to me. The absolute selling point was the pedals coming to me (at 5'4") and ease of handling. It gets a lot of stares and questions. I first said it when I bought it. Love at first sight!

Handling is #1. Couldn't be smoother. Space inside is #2 - everyone gets a great seat and a great view and ca take 3 adults' luggage to the airport. #3 is that body style - unique and sharp. #4 is the great bluish color of the interior dash at night.

Did anyone consider how hard it would be to hook a childseat seatbelt with the armrest down? Also, cup holders put larger cups right under drivers' elbow. How about automatic rear latch opener?

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review