Great second life car
By PLEASED on
2006 Dodge Magnum SE 4dr Wagon (2.7L 6cyl 4A)
I have been driving a Pontiac Sunfire (2) since 1996. With my kids grown, a sporty little 2 door was all I needed. Then came the grandkids. The came my mother and her wheelchair. There was NO WAY in a Sunfire. I love the Magnum's look! It handles as easily as the Sunfire tho I have some concerns about winter driving in Ohio wtih a rear- wheel. I can't say eough abou the room. I've ridden in the backseat and I wouldn't hesitate to go cross-country in it. Gas mileage 20 mpg city and fill up was a real shock to me. The absolute selling point was the pedals coming to me (at 5'4") and ease of handling. It gets a lot of stares and questions. I first said it when I bought it. Love at first sight!
Favorite Features
Handling is #1. Couldn't be smoother. Space inside is #2 - everyone gets a great seat and a great view and ca take 3 adults' luggage to the airport. #3 is that body style - unique and sharp. #4 is the great bluish color of the interior dash at night.
Suggested Improvements
Did anyone consider how hard it would be to hook a childseat seatbelt with the armrest down? Also, cup holders put larger cups right under drivers' elbow. How about automatic rear latch opener?