What gas mileage?
By Susan on
2006 Chevrolet Aveo LT 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)
I bought my car in 2006, new off the lot. I didn't like the skimpy tires, so had new ones put on with more grip. The air conditioner flaps always shut down from day 1. Drink holder is a joke. Too small and over the ashtray and junk holder. Seats are too narrow and edges curve inward on my husband's shoulders..causes pain for him to ride in it. Gas mileage BOMBED after a few years,lost pick up and tends to jerk slightly when accelerating. Body does get small dents and scratches easily, even after the 200$ extra coating they sold me for the paint job. Clutch now seems to be not engaging smoothly or wearing out. Needs alignment often. 30k miles on it so far.
Favorite Features
Turns on a dime, easy to drive. Leatherette seats hold up very well. Been very reliable for me so far mechanically. Excellent air and heating comfort. Roomy for our tall, large built family members. 6'7" still fits in the front seat except for shoulder width.
Suggested Improvements
Redesign the cup holder and seats. Better, beefier stock tires. Find out why the gas mileage bombs after a time and can't seem to be fixed.