Used 2006 Volkswagen Rabbit Consumer Reviews

Used Rabbit for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...11

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Love my Rabbit

alicia, 12/26/2006
2dr Hatchback (2.5L 5cyl 5M)

I've owned VWs for years and I love my Rabbit.

4.75 out of 5 stars

Best Car I've Ever Owned

mattia76, 10/07/2007
4dr Hatchback (2.5L 5cyl 5M)

It was love at first drive for the Rabbit and me. Love that it was one of the first ones off the boat. Love that it was made in Germany. Love the way it looks. I've been agonizing for months now at the prospect of selling it since we have a baby on the way. Test drove a lot of used cars that would have cheaper payments, and nothing even comes close. But we've decided to sell the wife's Versa instead. Woo-hoo! I'll drive this thing till I die or until I can trade it in for a diesel version.

1 out of 5 stars

Shoddy CD Player Paint Blisters and Flak

sprint350ss, 05/07/2008
2dr Hatchback (2.5L 5cyl 6A)

This vehicle comes equipped with a shoddy cd player radio. The paint has blistered off the buttons and the face of the device. Still under warrant however, VW USA does not want to remedy the situation for hundreds of VW owners. The device is considered wear and tear item. how do you wear the face of the radio. Shoddy materials is really what it is.

5 out of 5 stars

The Perfect Car

i9er9er, 07/07/2006
2dr Hatchback (2.5L 5cyl 6A)

My Volkswagen Rabbit is awesome! I have had it for awhile now and I love it!

4.88 out of 5 stars

Just Bought an '06 Rabbit Maual

eduright, 11/16/2006
4dr Hatchback (2.5L 5cyl 5M)

I was going to buy a Passat, but changed my mind at the last minute. It's too much car. It's noisy, jittery, and rough riding on all but nice smooth pavement. The Rabbit I got with 16" tires mounted on cast aluminum, is nicer riding and quieter than the 15s that I tried on a base 2-door. I am going to put magnets on the fuel line and a little turbo "cookine" cutter in the air intake hose. I may put some sound deadening coating on the wheel wells to quell road noise a bit. The Rabbit looks sleek, with nice simplicity, style and some earthy grace. It's sage green with the beige/black/brown interior. It handles well, in a bit of a bubbly bouncy (but controlled way). Plus it has a great interior!

12345...11