Used 2010 Toyota Tundra Consumer Reviews

Used Tundra for Sale
Select your model:
1...56789...18

Pros
Cons

Great truck

rhellams, 10/07/2010

I have been driving 2,000 miles a month with my Tundra. Averaging 18.5 mpg and couldn't have asked for better performance. Truck has been great!

BIG LONG TRUCK

R L Holder, 08/03/2018
Tundra Grade 4dr Double Cab LB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

I spent about 5 months searching for a Tundra double cab with a long bed - finally located the desired model in June, 2018. The vehicle was a one owner with low mileage and no accidents. I drove 240 miles to obtain said vehicle and have been very satisfied with my purchase for use in a lawn and tree service.

2010 TUNDRA CREWMAX WITH 149,000

Will, 06/17/2019
Tundra Grade 4dr CrewMax 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

I have had this truck since 80,000 miles. I was the second owner and bought it from a Toyota dealership. This truck absolutely owes me nothing. I have 149,000 miles on the truck and other than a regular oil changes and transmission services and a new radiator I have pretty much had to do nothing to this truck and it just keeps going and going. Every 2000 miles I change the oil and I use a Toyota filter. I have done three or four transmission services and they are super easy to do if you have the right materials and use nothing but Toyota world service transmission fluid. I also run nothing but premium gas . As much as I want to buy the 6.7 power stroke diesel I have a very hard time parting with this truck and I don’t know that I will. I feel like this is a 300,000 mile engine or more and I’m shooting for at least 200,000 on the transmission. The transmission does not slip a single bit and is running superbly and when I drop the pan to put a new filter in there were absolutely no metal shavings in the pan on the magnet. If you want to good solid reliable truck this is the way to go but I will be honest if you were looking for good gas mileage this is not the truck for you. I get 12.4 average

Remember it's a Toyota "TRUCK"

parder, 01/20/2010

One month so far. Replaced a F150 with Tundra Dbl cab. F150 drives like a caddy, Tundra like a used Mack. Bouncy and loud. Great looking,but take it for a long test drive to make sure. Gauges hard to see,2 front seats,yet cupholders (good for long trips across Sahara),but no map pockets? Radio system confusing & impossible to reach(steering wheel controls don't really help). Cruise hard to reach and tells you it is on when it really isn't. Hard to control gas pedal, small brake pedal. But, typical of Toyota & Honda-you get what we give you and like it. Great towing capacity but highly overrated as everyday driver for performance and comfort! Oh, don't forget the $100 oil changes.

Paint is terrible

pastorjdh, 08/27/2010

I have had my truck for three months and it has the absolute worst paint job I have ever seen on a vehicle bar none. It scratches extremely easy and is impossible to buff out without removing the clear coat. I feel horrible about my purchase now. I bought the Tundra because of Toyota's reputation and I expected a well built vehicle. I don't know what else to say.

1...56789...18