Skip to main content

Used Pickup for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...6

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

1993 toyota pickup

johnnymoto, 12/01/2014
2dr Regular Cab SB

Mine has 499,200 miles, replaced timing chain stuff at 400,000. I bought it in 95 with 19,000 miles on it. Still a daily driver.

3.75 out of 5 stars

Faithful and willing

Manny, 02/26/2002
Deluxe 2dr Extended Cab SB

I bought the truck with 50k miles on it. I have 170k on it now. I could not have asked for a more reliable car. The only major things replaced is the clutch, twice. I drive it pretty hard and it still does 80-90 on the freeway everyday without a struggle. It is a four banger, so it suffers from low end grunt. The new engines are suppose to have more power. Great gas mileage for the size and weight. I recently had the timing chain replaced, which was just purely preventative mantenance.

Best Vehicle Ever

Jon David, 02/03/2006
2dr Regular Cab SB

I purchased this pickup truck 14 years ago and will keep it long as I possibly can. Having owned many trucks and cars over the years I have never had such an overall economical and versatile vehicle. It looks and drives as near new. A great, daily driven truck.

22re

Bassmaster, 04/06/2016
Deluxe 2dr Regular Cab 4WD SB

I have owned this truck for a year or 2. I was a dodge fan but this [non-permissible content removed] grew on me. I love it. I beat the hell out of it and it starts for me every morning. I lost a wheel and drove on the rotor nothing broke. You can take it to the red line (I haven't) and it won't blow. Overall I'm buying another one once this goes

1 out of 5 stars
1 out of 5 stars
4 out of 5 stars
3 out of 5 stars

4.88 out of 5 stars

awesome truck

ECK, 10/03/2003
Deluxe 2dr Regular Cab SB

I bought this truck with 70k miles and have driven it an additional 100k miles. Aside from changing the oil, plugs, belts, muffler, I've only had to replace the exhaust manifold gasket. That's it! This truck could easily hit 300k+ miles. And I absolutely love it off-road. You wouldn't believe what these Toyota trucks can do. I can't wait to buy my next Toyota truck - I can't imagine driving anything else.

12345...6