Used 2008 Toyota Camry Hybrid
The Camry Hybrid's base price has been lowered this year to bring it closer to otherwise similarly equipped Camry models. The Hybrid also gets revised options packages this year.
- Roomy cabin, efficient hybrid powertrain, stronger acceleration than many regular four-cylinder family sedans, excellent crash test scores.
- Small trunk, some below-average interior materials.
Read full review
Used 2008 Toyota Camry Hybrid for Sale
*** WE ARE *** 1ST CHOICE AUTO SALES *** OPEN 10:00AM TO 7:30PM, LOCATED IN FAIRFAX CITY (On Route 50, Between Town and Country Animal Hospital and The Cash Store) at 9772 LEE HWY.(aka. FAIRFAX BLVD/ROUTE 50) FAIRFAX VA, 22031. METRO/AIRPORT PICK-UP. *** VIEW MORE PICTURES AT *** www.1stchoiceautosales.co *** 703-273-9310 ***
* NAVIGATION & LEATHER & SUNROOF * CLEAN CARFAX * ONE OWNER * MINT CONDITION * RUNS LIKE NEW * 2 KEYS * Why pay higher prices when you can buy directly from us with our no HASSLE and HAGGLE free pricing?? Our prices are competitive in the market and compete or beat other dealerships. The buying experience with Fairfax Motors is the best! Fairfax Motors is family owned and operated in Fairfax, Virginia offering cars for sale and buying services to the DMV area for 24 years. Our owner has built successful and long term relationships with our customers with them returning to purchase cars from us time and time again. Our entire staff offers transparency with each customer from our knowledgeable sales staff to our dynamic managers and all the way to our very experienced Finance Director who has been in the business for 40 years! We offer Finance and Extended Warranty options, plus detailing services to keep your car looking beautiful. We need your cars to fill out inventory, so we take all trades and buy cars too! Stop dreading the car buying process and start having fun! Still aren't sure? Our customers love to show us love and share their buying experience with the world. Come see us at Fairfax Motors for your next vehicle purchase.
CarMax makes car buying easy and hassle-free. Our upfront prices are the same online and on our lot. All our used cars come with a 5-Day Money-Back Guarantee, a 30-Day Limited Warranty (60-Day in CT, MN, and RI; 90-Day in GA, MA, NJ, and NY) and a free vehicle history and safety recall report. Price assumes final purchase will be made in VA, and excludes tax, title, tags and $299 CarMax processing fee (not required by law). Some fees are location specific and may change if you transfer this vehicle to a different CarMax store. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Check nhtsa.gov/recalls to learn if this vehicle has an unrepaired safety recall. Inventory shown here is updated every 24 hours.
Get more for
- Edmunds shoppers save money with a valuation on their trade-in
- Receive offers from our dealer partners fast
Features & Specs
|4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)|
|Transmission||continuously variable-speed automatic|
|Horsepower||187 hp @ 6000 rpm|
More About This Model
"So why didn't you get the Prius?"
It's a question that 2008 Toyota Camry Hybrid drivers are bound to hear — and frankly, it's one we initially struggled with ourselves. After all, the Prius gets 12 more combined miles per gallon (46 versus 34) according to the EPA, and it boasts a more versatile hatchback layout while offering comparable passenger room. Its base price is also about $3,000 lower. And hey, [insert your favorite celebrity's name here] drives one.
But here's the thing about the Camry Hybrid that we kept coming back to: It's a real car. Unlike the Prius, it never gives you the sense that you're driving a science experiment. The Camry Hybrid is every bit a Camry, except it uses less gas. Make that a lot less gas — the regular four-cylinder Camry only registers 25 combined mpg. At 12,000 miles a year, you'll be saving 127 gallons of gas per annum if you opt for the hybrid. That's going to add up over the years, particularly if recent trends in gas prices persist.
Less thirst usually means less performance, too, but we're learning to suspend our knee-jerk assumptions when hybrid technology is involved. The 187-horsepower Camry Hybrid scoots from zero to 60 in 8.3 seconds, which is about a half-second quicker than the base 158-hp model can manage. As for the 110-hp Prius, fuggedaboudit — after some seat time in the Camry, it feels for all the world like an extremely sophisticated golf cart.
OK, so the Camry Hybrid isn't a perfect substitute for a regular Camry. That battery pack had to go somewhere, and Toyota opted to put it above the rear axle, which necessitated some space-eating protuberances in the trunk. The rear seatbacks do fold down, which helps mitigate the compromised cargo volume (10.6 cubic feet versus 15 for the non-hybrid Camry). But if you plan to haul a lot of stuff in your hybrid, the Prius' hatchback design and flat loading floor make it a far better pack mule. Even Nissan's Altima Hybrid, which shares Toyota's hybrid technology, sports a somewhat more usable trunk.
Miles-per-gallon mavens will no doubt keep flocking to the incomparable Prius. Nonetheless, the 2008 Toyota Camry Hybrid makes a compelling case for itself as an alternative to conventional gas-powered family sedans. It's nearly 27 percent more frugal than a normal four-cylinder Camry and out-hustles it as well. That's a lot of automotive virtue, especially at a base price under $26K.
Used 2008 Toyota Camry Hybrid Overview
The Used 2008 Toyota Camry Hybrid is offered in the following submodels: . Available styles include , and 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT).
What's a good price on a Used 2008 Toyota Camry Hybrid?
Save up to $192 on one of 8 Used 2008 Toyota Camry Hybrid for sale at dealerships within 25 miles of Ashburn, VA with prices as low as $5,495 as of 07/20/2018, based on data from dealers and consumer-driven dealer ratings ranging from 3 to 5 out of 5 stars.
Price comparisons for Used 2008 Toyota Camry Hybrid trim styles:
- The Used 2008 Toyota Camry Hybrid Base is priced between $5,495 and $12,998 with odometer readings between 50973 and 171443 miles.
Shop with Edmunds for perks and special offers on used cars, trucks, and SUVs near Ashburn, VA. Doing so could save you hundreds or thousands of dollars. Edmunds also provides consumer-driven dealership sales and service reviews to help you make informed decisions about what cars to buy and where to buy them.
Which used 2008 Toyota Camry Hybrids are available in my area?
Shop Edmunds' car, SUV, and truck listings of over 6 million vehicles to find a cheap new, used, or certified pre-owned (CPO) 2008 Toyota Camry Hybrid for sale near. There are currently 8 used and CPO 2008 Camry Hybrids listed for sale in your area, with list prices as low as $5,495 and mileage as low as 50973 miles. Simply research the type of car you're interested in and then select a used car from our massive database to find cheap prew-owned vehicles for sale near you. Once you have identified a used vehicle you're interested in, check the Carfax and Autocheck vehicle history reports, read dealer reviews, and find out what other owners paid for the Used 2008 Toyota Camry Hybrid. Then select Edmunds special offers, perks, deals, and incentives to contact the dealer of your choice and save up to $192 on a used or CPO 2008 Camry Hybrid available from a dealership near you.