Used 2007 Subaru Forester Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Forester for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

New Subaru

jao118, 10/17/2006

I just bought my Subaru this month. I am slightly disappointed in the mileage. I get 23 in town but my highway drive is 25.5. I am hoping this will get better.

Practical and reliable

Mowine4me, 11/21/2006

This is the second Forester we have bought and it's just a great, practical car.

2007 Forester XT Sport, my 1st and last Subaru

taun, 09/11/2013

I purchased a 2007 Forester XT Sport (the turbo version) with the expectation that I would be getting a car that was fun to drive, reliable, and had AWD. It has been anything, but reliable. At about 44k miles, the check engine light came on. When I went to have the car diagnosed, the dealer said I had P1410, P2431, P2432, and P2444 fault codes showing up indicating that I had a problem with the secondary air valve. That problem, was a $1200 fix, as my car was outside the 36k warranty. At 61k miles, the radiator cracked and sprayed fluid all over the engine bay. That was a $540 repair. Needless to say, I am done with this car and will not be buying another Subaru because of it.

love it

grocerygetten, 12/30/2006

I love this car. Got 8 inches of snow 1 week after I bought it, and it was great. Handles like a dream. I'm over 6 foot and have plenty of room. Looks great too. I feel very safe in this car. Had a small S.U.V. before and was afraid it would tip over, not in my new Subaru. A very fun to drive car.

shy rocket

Fyrecherdo, 12/06/2006

This is my first Subaru. I've owned mostly Toyotas. I love the Boxer engine and the feel of AWD. I put two of my buddies inside for a spin and surprised them when the front end "launched" straight up when accelerated. From the outside this car looks like a soccer-mom transport.

Great Value for the Money

greydigger07, 07/02/2011

I purchased the Forester after many months of comparison shopping and test drives and 15,000 miles later, I couldn't be happier with my choice. I get around 27 mpg from mostly highway driving and have the safety and security of AWD to boot! Last winter, Chicago had one of the worst snowstorms in its history. Despite whiteout conditions and huge snow drifts, my Forester got me home and was sure footed and confident the whole time. The car has great outward vision, decent pickup for merging and great handling thanks to its flat four and lower ride height. In my opinion, the Forester is perfect for someone who wants more space but doesn't want to give up the fun of a small car.

One week

Linda Lee, 09/01/2006

I like the "evenness" or the ride and the feeling of good control. It went off the road (2 tires on pavement, 2 on dirt) to avoid a head-on collision with no loss or compromise of control. I especially like the moonroof feature - perhaps I noticed this because it is summer and it hasn't rained yet. I like the built in audio aux jack.

Subaru reliability & longevity marketing is a joke

S. Saunders, 10/04/2016
2.5 X L.L.Bean Edition 4dr Wagon AWD (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

This is a very unreliable car. Our '07 Forester LL Bean edition has had one odd expensive repair after another. Our car has 118,000 miles on it, was bought new, and has had one driver. Six years after purchase the AC condensor "disintegrated" resulting in a $1,100 repair. Last month, the fuel tank valves and transmission cooler lines had to be replaced. Again, $1,200. Three weeks later, the alternator went bad, estimated cost around $1,000. In the past 6 months, we've had over $3,500 in repairs. We bought a Subura because it was supposed to be reliable and for its longevity. That's not the case. Our car has been routinely maintained by the dealership and always had the recommended servicing based on mileage. My previous car was a Honda and only had routine repairs. We will never buy another Subaru.

2007 Forester Subaru--- LL Bean

Bill, 10/05/2006

Big fan of Subaru for over 20 years. This is the best vehicle I've ever owned. Living in Maine was quite the experience with the harsh winters. It would be 60 below zero in January and my Subaru would start every time. Also, excellent traction and control in the snow.

another solid car

credto, 11/04/2006

This is my third Subaru, our first one and still housed is a 2000 2.5 RS 2- DR, then a 2004 Outback Sport, now our 2007 Forester.

I like my Forester

danny r, 11/23/2006

My 07 Forester is the best of all worlds for a small SUV. Runs on regular unleaded and I am getting just under 30 mpg on the highway. Service is very good from my local dealer. The standard all wheel drive is awesome in the rain. Good price point for all you get on a Subaru.

Not Bad At All

ATC, 04/19/2009

I'm only 5'2"... not a lot of cars out there that can provide me with much needed comfort for visibility... But the Forester has changed it all. It is a joy to drive at all the times but up to a 45 degree up hill to the high way from a complete stop. I have the most joy driving through the severe snow storms!!! Unbelievable control in 6" snow! LOVE IT!

Very happy with the Forester!

BD, 05/18/2009

I bought this car used, when it was 18 months old. It has met or exceeded all of my expectations. It's fun to drive, comfortable on long trips, no problems at all. The driver controls are well laid out, the amenities are convenient, the engine power of my base model is more than adequate. The storage space is great! It's very fun to drive and makes me happy on a daily basis.

great little suv

Andy Swanson, 09/24/2006

If you are looking for a practical, dependable, and overall fun car to drive the Forester is it. I wouldn't trade this car for a large SUV, because it does everything and more that the competition can, (and you won't go broke in the process). The premium package is worth the extra money. I'm glad I upgraded, the MP3 jack is great, and so is the climate control and heated seats.

Good Choice

Fred, 12/25/2006

This is a really good little suv. I use it primarily to drive back and forth to work. It handles well in all types of weather. Plenty of room for four full size adults. I am 6'4" and can sit comfortably behind the wheel. The car has a lot of pep for a 4 cylinder. Gas mileage has been good both on local streets and on the highway.

We now have a pair

Barry M, 01/14/2007

Bought a 1998 Forester after only owning American cars. It now has 120K on it and I'm still driving it. The LL Bean has all the features including a sunroof that is larger than any I've seen, almost a convertible! The heated leather seats are my wife's favorite feature. My favorite feature is the cargo space (the LL Bean has the "tuff stuff" liner for durability) and the handling. No other car does AWD better. It laughs at Midwest winters. The new climate control is a good feature along with all the cup holders a man could want. The 6 disk sound system that plays MP3s is great, I don't hear the same tune for weeks! This won't be the last of the Foresters in our family.

A Pumkin

Ed Rogers, 01/12/2018
2.5XT Limited 4dr SUV AWD w/VDC (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 4A)

This car is the 2007 model year 2.5XT with relatively low milelage. We are going to get rid of this car and should have no problem as it is the turbo in Rally Blue. Reason for moving on? Poor reliability. A leak .... head casket repair to the tune of a few thousand dollars. We added a gasket repair fluid and the lead ceased; cost- $22.00 dollars. Water pump replaced twice! Both required the timing belt had to be replaced (the last time it was $1200). Emission valve issues, X2!. Now told for second time the air pump has to be replaced ($900). Radiator blew at a welded seam. These repairs are in addition to the recommended preventative maintenance. The 2007 model currently has just 98K miles and has always been driven conservatively. The Subaru review stops here, but by comparison: Our 2005 Toyota Prius, now with 137,910 miles, still has the original brakes and only preventative maintenance has been required. Believe it or not, the Prius still has the original brakes (disc up front, drum at the rear). The interior has weathered better than any other car I have owned since 1975. The Forester turned into a pumpkin at just about 65K miles with two or three repairs needing to be repeated at about 30K intervals. To Subaru's credit, the Subaru of America group paid $600 towards one of the timing belt repairs. Bottom line, this car's reliability went downhill very quickly. Our Legacy did a little better. We gave Subaru products a fair shake but will now purchase our nest two cars from competitors (hopefully our last new cars :). We hope this inside view helps others as they contemplate purchasing a Subaru these days.

Best Car Yet

John's Forester, 11/28/2006

The ride in this 2007 Forester is terrific, and apparently Subaru has made some minor changes that customers wanted: there's a holder for the iPod, for instance, and road noise is minimal. I've been driving small SUVs for about 10 years, and this is the best car yet--best handling, most comfortable,and best looking.

After 4 Years of ownership, I still get excited to drive it.

wakeabyss, 12/03/2011

Best car I've owned hands down. Very nimble, sporty, lightweight, and AWD is awesome

Low-Impact Driving Machine

dnealv, 01/09/2007

This is a good car. In California, it's a partial zero emissions vehicle. As pollution free as a Prius. It handles well. The ride is a bit harsher than a Camry, which I'm accustomed to. Fuel economy, after only 1000 miles, has been about 23 mpg average. It holds the road well, has enough room for four and groceries. I can tow a small boat and drive on marginal roads. The dealer had an excellent price. $19,000, after the $1500 rebate. This included options of rubber floor mats, mud guards and rear bumper non-skid.

Almost a great car

Leo Paquette, 04/06/2016
2.5 X 4dr Wagon AWD (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

Bought new in 2007, currently has ~ 55,000 miles. Mostly driven by my wife. Great handling (though no traction control, but very good in snow). No mechanical problems. LL Bean version has self-leveling rear struts, which I thought would be better for trailer towing. Only pulled a utility trailer a few times, so not sure if it helped. Had to replace the struts at 45,000 miles - very expensive (> $1100!). Never rode in the back seats, but the front seats aren't very comfortable for very long. Seat bottom is too short, so thigh support is lacking; needs better arm rests; sun visor doesn't cover the center of the windshield, and when turned to the side window it doesn't extend back far enough to keep the sun out of my eyes. Radio display is hard to see during the day. I really like driving it, but the ergonomics aren't that good. I might check out an Outback for my next purchase.

Perforated Rust on a 2+ year old Subi

Karen, 07/06/2010

After doing careful research on the internet and speaking to some Subi owners I decided to buy my first Subi. Everything was going well until I found perforated rust on the rear hatch door and on all the door bolts and in other places under the hood. While Subaru replaced the door and changed all the bolts, I no longer feel that this vehicle's body had integrity. What about the rust that may exist in the door panels? Will the rust rear its ugly head after the 5 year warranty? This rust problem existed on cars 20 yrs ago, not today. This uncertainty has led me to trade in my Subi for a different car make altogether. I can no longer trust a Subaru, which is too bad.

Basic All-Wheel Drive

DJA, 11/19/2009

This car was great in the snow. It also could tow a small pop up with ease. If you like to camp or any out door activity this is the vehicle for you. I avg. 22.5 mpg city/hwy. The down side is road noise and ride, but it was the base model. It is a good work horse of a vehicle.

Buy in 2008

joann, 03/03/2008

Forester ownership has been my greatest driving experience in the last 50 years. I have owned 11 cars over those years, and this is the best!! My 2007 Forester is perfect, an SUV that is not too wide, not too long and not too far off the ground. What more could you ask for? It is easy to drive, to wash and to fit in our garage. Thank you for designing Forester.

Looking for the Ultimate Sleeper?? Gramps approved

Chris Hodges, 01/29/2017
Sports 2.5 XT 4dr Wagon AWD (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

First of all, I need to begin this review with a bit of a reality check- in 07, only 87 of these vehicles in my color of Metallic Grey, with a 5 speed AND the Towing Package (1 1/4 trailer hitch with 4.41:1 axles), so, if you THINK you may have found one of these beauties?? DOUBLE CHECK. Now that we have that out of the way, let's continue. As with any other car, what I've found with Maintenance and the inevitable Tuning- find reputable shops who KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING!! I found a Shop I thought was reputable, only to find, THOUSANDS of dollars later, that this shop was staffed by a bunch of hacks!! Pros: with the appropriate plug in Cobb tuner, will make GOBS of torque, with little or no change in mileage! With a dyno tune, turns this vehicle into a TOTALLY different driving experience!! No problems with head gaskets or major repairs. This car has been driven hard, but, with regular fluid changes, timing belt changes,etc., runs like a champ! Negatives: THE SEATS ARE ABYSSMAL!!! Omg...if you can find older leather WRX seats, PUT them in...your back will thank you! Invest in Grimmspeed's Master cylinder brace!! Why? Again, this is a part right off a Forester...the Base model...so, the brakes aren't the greatest. The steering could best be described as numb...but, not to worry! 2004 STi power steering pump bolts right in, and, does WONDERS for steering feel. And, if you're looking at ANYTHING approaching decent handling, ditch the stock springs for Swifts. The first car I've EVER owned as a gearhead where I can honestly say I'm NEVER going to sell it...it's been THAT good to me! Oh, and, do yourself a favor and spend that money for decent snowtires to put on your factory steelies- my Blizzaks turned this little SUV into a goanywhere vehicle, even in feet of snow here in Massachusetts!

Nice Car

Gary, 09/22/2006

I've had my Forester for almost a month, put on 750 miles, averaging 26.5MPG mixed highway and city. So far, I've been pleasantly surprised by the handling and smooth ride. I've owned Toyotas for 8 years previously and did not expect the Forester to drive as well but it compares very favorably. The interior finish is not as refined as my Toyotas were but it's acceptable. Overall, it's a solid vehicle with everything I need.

Not that reliable

Johnny, 02/22/2018
2.5 X 4dr Wagon AWD (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

You would think from all the Subaru adds that their cars are reliable. Not the case with this Forester. The Foresters are notorious for replacing the head gaskets. We have almost 117,000 miles on the car and we started noticing oil leaks at around 100,000 miles. Also, the transmission is slipping so we'll need a new transmission. At this point, we will have to junk the car and maybe I'll get a couple of thousand dollars for it, if I'm lucky. Also, the noise level in the car is terrible. You can hear the wind coming in through the windows.

World Rallye Blue Turbo

Subie Driver, 11/06/2008

Responsive engine. Excellent passing power in the mountains. So much torque that it normally doesn't have to shift down to pass. Large moonroof (twice the size of a normal one). Great ground clearance for rough roads and snow. VDC (stability control) came on this model and provides extra measure of security. We live where there is lots of inclement weather. Versatile interior with lots of head room.

Our second scooby

tscascade1, 01/07/2010

For those looking for a purely utilitarian vehicle, this is it. It eats up anything wet, snowy, or off pavement. Great for outdoorsy families. The unfortunate drawbacks are the ride quality and the noise. When driving this car I sometimes feel like the thing is on a Jell-o mold. The body roll,the acceleration squat, and the brake dive is annoying. It is also grossly underpowered for a 3200 pound cube. If you can bring yourself to do it, settle for the 4-speed automatic. The M/T feels like a broomstick connected to a pillow. Fortunately, it comes in turbo trim and may be worth the premium fuel cost to get the motor & suspension upgrades. In the end, at it's price point, nothing comes close!

First Subaru

Hershey, 05/12/2007

This is my first Subaru and the AWD is excellent. After spending a good bit of time in the car you begin to realize that they are cheaply outfitted. The carpet is the skimpiest I have seen used in a car, the center console armrest is not well constructed and most of the storage is so small that it is only useful for storing gas receipts. The engine is a plus as the performance is good for a 4 cyl and the automatic transmission shifts well. The car performs well on snow covered roads and give a vey secure feeling under most driving conditions. The MPG is fair at 22 around town and a little over 25 on the highway. The only problem so far is a loose speaker in the right front door.

Defective

nosubagn, 09/29/2007

The Forester sounds like it has a 10 year old muffler on it. Cold starts and growling highway noise are the worst offenders. The Subaru Tech said they were aware of the problem and there is no repair or fix at this time. I've been trying to get restitution from Subaru's customer service for two weeks. They don't even call back. Never again Subaru!

Not quite the dream car I thought

Tom, 11/13/2007

The concept of an affordable, reliable, highly rated, economical, AWD, almost SUV that can tow 2400# made this a dream car. But after 5000 miles I'm somewhat disappointed. The hillholder on the manual transmission is a PITA. It holds when you don't want it to and I feel like a drag racer winding up the engine and dumping the clutch to release it. If you're an experienced MT driver have them disconnect it before delivery. Otherwise, it's $40 to do it later. My other big disappointment is the cruise control, which slows/speeds up on ANY hill. The dealer says it's not supposed to work on hills but all my other cars have. They did a software fix today for the low speed lurching. We'll see.

Don't buy one!

rusty, 03/20/2008

This Forester has been in the shop more than my garage. The Climate control took 4 return visits before it was repaired. The seat fabric frayed at the edges right away. The seat covers were replaced. The brakes started failing around 14K miles. My wife was afraid to drive the car. The dealership replaced the master brake cylinder. The seats are not comfortable at all. They are very hard. My legs go numb driving and as a passenger in this car. We bought this without a trade in and thought we were getting a car that would last. I don't think so. There are many switches on the dash and they are confusing. I will never buy a Subaru again. This is my first and last

Dependable But Boring

Tom, 03/22/2008

This is my first Subaru, coming after a Volvo 740 wagon. It was a sensible, practical, safe, and affordable option as compared to the Honda CRV and Toyota RAV4. No mechanical problems thus far with the vehicle. The front seats are very uncomfortable for long distances due to the lack of thigh and lumbar support and passenger seat does not push back far enough. The engine is simply underpowered when merging onto the highway and even more so when the car is fully loaded. The backseat leg room is poor. Plenty of cargo space. The fulltime AWD reduces the gas mileage to around 20-22 mpg in mixed driving, but the drivetrain does inspire confidence in wet conditions.

Tired of squeeky brakes

Greg, 05/29/2008

This is our first Subaru and we have enjoyed the car so far. The car sticks to the road in rainy conditions, just as other Subaru owners told us. This is a definite plus. We are currently getting 29 mpg on the highway. We have a self imposed speed limit of 62-63 on interstate. which is why the mpg increased from 26 at 70-75 mph on trips.The major problem we have is with the rear drum brakes. They have squeeked for many months. The dealer states that this is an ongoing problem with the Forester, and Subaru has not found a remedy. We are thinking of trading up to one with disk brakes. I recommend to everyone thinking of buying a Forester. Add rear disk brakes to your requirement.

Excellent Car. Still an excellent car. Still Great

Rich Brown, 02/22/2016
2.5 X 4dr Wagon AWD (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

The 2007 Subaru Forester is a great car. Solid, reliable, roomy, trouble-free. I will buy another one. My car was rear-ended and sent off to the shop. The Subaru people did a great job making it look like new. They missed replacing a key part and it was very unstable. Subaru said it was fine, but an independent shop spotted the problem and fixed it. The car runs like its brand new! Smooth and comfortable. I'm going for 250,000 miles before I even think of trading it in for another Subaru. My 2007 Subaru is still running great. No problems. Wish all cars were made this well. Update: My Subaru continues to run great. I'll be getting new tires in the spring after going 90,000 miles on the current ones. (I rotate and balance them every 6,000 miles.) I have a small oil leak from a gasket that has seen 144,000 miles on it. No biggie - will replace it soon. Update: I had all the fluids changed in the car in the spring. Runs great! Still have a small oil leak from head gaskets. Too small to want to pay $1000 plus it fix. Minor issue. Looking to run this car into the 200,000-mile range. No rust on the car! I traded the car in on a new Honda Accord. Sorry to see it go, but no sense in owning an extra car that I would not use much.

No more Subaru's for us

j8509, 05/31/2011

I am writing this just in case someone is thinking of buying a new Subaru. This 2007 is my wifes second car and we have had major engine problems with both. Not only are they expensive to maintain but they do not have the long life they had in the past.

Wouldn't Buy Another One!

Arpy , 12/22/2008

PROS: AWD, handling, simple controls, gas mileage. Getting 25 mpg, city/hwy. CONS: Lousy brakes, engine noises, road noise, ride quality, cheap interior materials, depreciation. Brakes have squealed and shuddered since new, despite 4 dealer visits (no, I don't ride the brakes). Motor exhibits a variety of rattles and clanks, dealer says "normal." Road noise is so pronounced on hwy, have to blast radio to hear it. Ride is rough at any speed. Seat fabric, carpet, headliner all cheap; driver seat began wearing immediately after purchase. Lastly, Subaru unkindly introduced '09 Forester in the middle of the '08 model year which trounced the value of mine. Going back to Toyota.

Anywhere, Anytime

maineiac skibum, 04/14/2009

My wife picked out a silver '07 forester XT Sport with manual transmission. This is an Awesome SUV with an emphasis on Sport. We live in Maine and I work at a ski resort. We put snow tires on the subie and we do much better than many other vehicles. At the same time this car is FAST. The stick doesn't have VDC which is okay because the sound of 4 wheels screeching is a beautiful thing. The dogs love the large cargo area, and the luggage rack easily carries everything else. This car has been from Miami to Maine and has handled everything the way we wanted. If you are looking for a do-it-all funmobile - this is it.

Think twice

Impalabob, 01/04/2008

Think twice before buying this vehicle. We had a '98 & 2000 Forester. For the price, you couldn't ask for more. Purchased 2007 Forester in Jan. '07. Major complaint is the design area between the hood and windshield, the hidden vents, wiper motor, defroster, etc. Living in upstate New York, we have had three occasions where the snow & ice will accumulate on the wiper blades, arms, and in the space between hood & windshield, freezing, & preventing the wiper motor from working properly. Never happened with the '98 or 2000. Vents were on top & visible, not hidden. Subaru's answer, "get winter blades" or should have ordered premium pkg., $1000.+, includes deicer strip.

Awesome Vehicle

pgh8959, 12/02/2009

This is the 4th Subaru that I have bought. It is a blast to drive. A true sleeper when challenged. I have left a few cars in the dust thinking they can out run me. I have the WR blue and get a lot of compliments on the looks. I would recommend Subaru to everyone. Spend the extra money and get the turbo. You will be glad you did.

Whoop-de-do

Dave, 02/09/2008

I now have 54000 miles on my Subaru with no major problems. The carpet on the driver's side and the heavy rubber floor mat did wear through at 32000 miles but was replaced under warranty. Just replaced the tires with Yoko Geolander A/T-S. THIS is the tire that should have from the factory.

Getting thrown back into your seat

Surftaco, 02/18/2008

So far I have this car for about a week now and let me tell you this sucker is fast! I average about 19 MPG in the city which is not bad at all for a 226hp turbo w/auto tranny. I get a lot of looks too. Due to the awesome WR Blue paint job.

Road trips across USA

colt, 02/24/2008

Took the '07 Forester on a X-country trip. Beginning in IN, traveled a total of 7,000 miles thru St Dak, Montana, ID, Wash, Ore, CA, and Nevada. From the snow in Montana to the desert in Death Valley the car was able to handle temperature extremes from 120 to 32 degrees! In Death Valley, the only problem experienced was a slight overheating and a need to turn the air conditioner off. Solved the problem, but made for a very warm journey through the valley!

Sporty, Fun to drive, Corners, Off Road

DesertRider, 02/02/2007

Owned for 1 month. Lots of fun to drive - corners like a sports car, gets decent mileage - and will climb like a 4WD vehicle. I tested it at the dealer on a nasty climb, and it shone. The responsiveness, compared to the Toyota RAV4, sold me. Gas mileage not as good as rated, but still decent. Averaging 20 - 21 with city driving. It's just plain fun to drive (even though it's not the turbo) and I find I like it more, day by day. I wanted 1. Good gas mileage. 2. The ability to carry things/tow. 3. Off road capability. 4. Reliability. I can't speak to the reliability yet, and I've been working too much to wander in the backcountry offroad - but on the other two counts, thus far, it delivers.

Forester rating

SCK, 02/16/2007

This is my second Forester. The first was a 2000S model. Not too many changes in features as far as I can see from a performance standpoint but it is a little noisier car. The suspension has changed and I don't find the ride to be as smooth. It seems to be a little sluggish once you take your foot off of the gas; sort of pulls back a little. I am, and always will be sold on the AWD feature and that's why I bought another one. It handles wonderfully in the snow. Not too sure of how it does in the rain. Haven't had the chance to tell yet.

Forester - Fun!

Jay Johnson, 03/03/2007

The Forester is a fun vehicle. It feels safe and capable, making wet or icy conditions a breeze. Cargo space is abundant, allowing space for necessities and toys. A bicycle will fit inside without removing a wheel. The one we have is my wife's; I want another one for myself.

My Subbie

JerseyDan, 03/06/2007

I love it with one exception. The heater. It is a cold winter and I can't seem to get enough warm air on my feet. It gets very warm from my belt up, but my feet are cold. I only have 3000 miles on it and I am going to have the dealer look at it. May be just an adjustment.

Love our car!

forester1, 04/03/2007

It out-performs and gives me more satisfaction than all the other cars I've had before, including several Mercedes-Benzes, a Cadillac, Lincoln, Volvo, and Nissan. It has smooth handling, a great braking system, realistic road feel with its suspension, and excellent cargo space. The roomy interior is well-thought out with 8! cup holders, many storage areas, and just an overall superior design to those "luxury" cars. My wife, my adult daughter and I are in love with our Forester.

Wonderful Car for a Reasonable Price

phxk, 06/08/2007

This is my first Subaru, but it won't be my last. I appreciate the features and attractive interior that come with the LL Bean model. The ride is quiet and smooth with responsive steering. It handles the hilly and curvy desert roads where I live quite nicely. The AWD leads to only a slightly stiffer ride as compared to my Camry, but I have found it to be less stiff than any of the other SUVs I tried (including Volvo). With the LL Bean model you get a lot of nice upgrades for a very reasonable price. The A/C also works very well in our extreme temperatures.

51050