2020 Ram 1500 Consumer Reviews

Save as much as $8,305
Select your model:
12345...7

Pros
Cons

Awesome truck!

Mike, 01/11/2020
Lone Star 4dr Crew Cab 6.3 ft SB (5.7L 8cyl 8A)

The 2020 Ram 1500 is an awesome truck. I have only had it for 10 days, but already I love it . It is everything you would want in a truck. Comfort, ride, power, the Ram has it all and then some. The 5.7l hemi is amazing!

Luxury in a Truck

E Allen, 03/29/2020
Limited 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.6 ft SB (3.6L 6cyl gas/electric hybrid 8A)

We've been long time Ram owners. So many in fact we lost track of how many we've had over the years as we decided to trade in our 2009 for a new one. We opted for the Limited and are enjoying all of it. The deciding factors haven't disappointed. The cameras and air suspension make it easy to hook up to a trailer, get in and out of tight spots, and for someone that has limited mobility the air suspension and steps have been incredibly helpful. We haven't put too many miles on it yet so far so good.

Luxurious Laramie

Michael, 04/06/2020
Laramie 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.6 ft SB (3.6L 6cyl gas/electric hybrid 8A)

This truck is top notch, test drove the Big 3 and must say Ford and GMC have a ways to go to reach the comfort and drivability that the Ram offers! However... They need to expand the options on this servay, the model I bought isn't on the list of selections below. I purchased the Laramie Sport package with the 5.7 hemi, 5'7" bed.

Ad
Build Your 1500

High expectations for my 3rd Ram 1500

TexasMopar, 04/21/2020
HFE 4dr Quad Cab SB (3.6L 6cyl gas/electric hybrid 8A)

Just bought 2020 Ram 1500 Laramie Longhorn, what a fantastic truck, 2 weeks and 1000 miles. Incredible interior, very nicely done. Good looking truck, tons of features, excellent ride, Plan to start towing 7000Lb travel trailer soon. Looking forward to many years with another Ram. (You do not show the 5.7 Hemi on your drop down box)

Great truck!

Jason, 04/26/2020
Big Horn 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.6 ft SB (3.6L 6cyl gas/electric hybrid 8A)

I decided on a Ram because it looks great, the interior is awesome, and the price is right. My other considerations were the F150 and Silverado. The Ford's just weren't comfortable, and the Chevys are butt ugly with a cheap looking interior. My past experience with a Tundra, (worst truck I've ever owned), made the choice of not looking at them easy.

12345...7