Used 2019 Ram 1500 Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used 1500 for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

3,000 Mile Review

Paul Johnston, 12/21/2020
Big Horn/Lone Star 4dr Quad Cab SB (3.6L 6cyl gas/electric hybrid 8A)

I recently purchased my new RAM 1500 primarily for towing an R-Pod travel trailer. Towing was a strain on my prior mid-size SUV so I decided to upgrade to a half ton pickup. I’ve owned many Ford 150’s through my work, and Chevy/GMC was on my short list, but I looked first at the RAM based on the high Edmunds rating, and the Motor Trend Truck-of-the-Year awards. I was first looking “used” but when visiting the dealer I discovered they still had a few new 2019’s on the lot. One had everything I was looking for - 5.7 Hemi, BigHorn, with tow package, for just a little more than the used truck I had originally come in to test drive.

Don't waste your time

Mike, 12/28/2020
Limited 4dr Crew Cab 6.3 ft SB (5.7L 8cyl 8A)

I bought my 2019 Ram on July 1st 2019... Within the first 2 months the radio went bonkers. The volume would pulsate if you started the truck and the radio was on FM.. So I would have to switch it to AM then back to FM for it to work. Then driving down the road it would sound like your head was in a bass drum. Took it to the dealer again and all they did was disable the noise canceling modules and said Chrysler had no fix for it and I would have to deal with it. Then the stabelizer end links kept falling apart and after the 3rd time of getting them replaced I asked the tech to put locktite on the bolts and he said he couldn't because it wasn't part of Chryslers protocol and procedure. Then there was a coolant leak the dealer couldn't find after being in twice for that. I finally gave up and traded it in. 2019 Ram 1500 Bighorn Crew Cab 5.7. (Not listed in the trucks)

Love this truck!!

Ed, 01/04/2021
Big Horn/Lone Star 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.6 ft SB (3.6L 6cyl gas/electric hybrid 8A)

I’m a long time Ford/Toyota guy. I’ve had this ram big horn for a year and a half and I love every minute of it. Zero complaints, even the v6 is a nice engine! Nobody has an interior or ride quality that will compete

Ram 1500! Limited

Steve, 01/04/2021
Limited 4dr Crew Cab 5.6 ft SB (3.6L 6cyl gas/electric hybrid 8A)

Traded up from 2019 Ram Laramie to a 2021!Ram Limited. Softer ride and more luxurious!

long haul

long haul, 01/18/2021
Limited 4dr Crew Cab 6.3 ft SB (5.7L 8cyl 8A)

best truck hands down, was a chevy man but this truck ram 1500 2019 is the smoothest quietest comfortable ride i have owned has 5.7 e torque good power smooth acceleration .