2019 Ram 1500 Consumer Reviews - 25 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2019 Ram 1500 Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 1500 model:

Electrical Issues 3 weeks after taking delivery
By Robert

2019 Ram 1500 Laramie 4dr Crew Cab 5.6 ft SB (5.7L 8cyl 8A)

First when I bought the truck, the blind side monitor in the passenger mirror didn’t work. Turned out the electrical was shorting out the module so the dealer fixed it. NOW...The overhead controls are completely dead. The map lights, Assist, SOS, Tailgate release, all illuminated lights, etc.... The whole thing is dead. Now I have to go to the dealer again, I already have 4.5 hrs invested at the dealer and here we go again. And of course Dodge insists on putting small chairs in all their dealerships so us big guys have nowhere to sit!!!! Not everyone is created equal, get some bigger chairs!!! I’m beginning to think this is the start of bigger issues and with only 1,100 miles on it. Lemon?

My hat's off to ram Engineers
By Nicholas marohnic

2019 Ram 1500 Limited 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.6 ft SB (5.7L 8cyl 8A)

I was looking to buy a new Ford lariat I decided out of curiosity to look at a ram longhorn limited and wow I'm glad I did the Interior is Beautiful and high quality I felt like I was driving NA luxurious car Truly the most comfortable Truck I've ever driven The Ford and Chevy were comfortable but the ram ride quality was better The fords 3.5 l Turbo was impressive but I want an 8 cylinder and a truck In how hard does it have to work to pull a trailer The interior in the ford was nice but some materials looked very cheap speading over 65000 on a truck I expect high quality Materials the ram all round looked Expensive and worth the money, If you're considering a new truck look at the new ram you won't be disappointed Proud owner of a new 2019 longhorn Nick M.

1st Time Ram Owner - LOVE IT So Far !!!
By Paul Eash

2019 Ram 1500 Longhorn 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 6.3 ft SB (5.7L 8cyl 8A)

I had a 2015 Chevy 1500 Z71 L2 Fully Loaded Luxury Truck with 65K Miles I traded for the 2019 Ram 1500 Laramie Longhorn Fully Loaded. The ride is better, quietness inside is awesome, the voice recognition works so much better than the Chevy. Love the heated/cooled seats front and back, double size moon roof, the 12" X 8" screen for navigation & music. So far, about the only thing I can say after having this so far for 1145+ miles is a rear step into the truck bed would be great, but with everything else this has, I can live without it !! I am glad I made the switch !!

A leaky piece of junk
By Michael

2019 Ram 1500 Tradesman 4dr Quad Cab 4WD SB (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

I've owned the truck a week and with the first rain the drivers carpet is soaked. Took it to the dealer and they resealed the window, replaced the door weather stripping and it still leaks. Next there going to take a look behind the fire wall. This is the first Ram I've owned and the last. It's a 2019 RAM 1500 Tradesman with the 5.7L. There is no way to select that in the drop down menu since that trim is not there.

My 2019 Ram Laramie Longhorn Hemi
By James west

2019 Ram 1500 Longhorn 4dr Crew Cab 5.6 ft SB (5.7L 8cyl 8A)

I am so far very pleased with this very high-end truck. Both the exterior and interior are very attractive and tastefully done. Everything works as designed and it is a very functional, comfortable, and pleasing vehicle.