Used 2006 Pontiac Grand Prix Consumer Reviews - 151 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific Grand Prix model:

MY FRIEND!!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
By Bruce Bromberk

2006 Pontiac Grand Prix 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I Treated It With Respect!! And,My Friendly,Comfortable,Beautiful Car,Treated Me,My Family, Friends, And Who Every,Looked At,Sat In,Drove With,We,Us,I, It,Had A Experience Of A Lifetime!!! We,My Family, Friends,And,I, Thank You!!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘To Our!! Beautiful!! Comfortable!! Loving Ride!!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿคœ๐Ÿค›๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ 2006 Grand Prix 3.8 4 Door, Silver Friend!!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿคœ๐Ÿค›๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ŠโœŠ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Good car for starters
By Jason Whitney

2006 Pontiac Grand Prix 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This car has some get up and go, but not a speed demon. Top end is high. 2 years of ownership, and only flaws at 130k miles is have to replace serpentine belt and possibly check wheel bearings. Otherwise this car has been solid, and is sound in all driving conditions for weather. Works well in snow, rain, and great a/c if charged. I may keep this car instead of trading it in.

291,000 Miles and still going strong
By Jesus Llamas

2006 Pontiac Grand Prix 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Best car I've ever owned 291,000 miles and still running strong! Still has original tranny and engine! It is a very plain and basic car but with its reliability what else could you ask for I've only done basic mainetence oil changes, System fluid, brakes, and water pump had to be replaced 50,000 miles ago

My Pontiac Grand Prix GT in less than a year...
By mohammadshakhtra@yahoo.com

2006 Pontiac Grand Prix GT 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

This car is great don't get me wrong, I was just unlucky and bought a "lemon" I should've seen this coming as I did buy the car for only $2,000. When I bought mine I was led to believe it was in almost perfect condition. All I knew was that is had a bumper crack and that was all. But two weeks after owning it the battery went dead on me and that led to all my problems. Now here I am 10 months later and almost $2,000 into the car. And now I have to get rid of the car as now the transmission has gone out on me and I do not honestly feel like putting more money into it. I love this car so much don't get me wrong. I love the look and the speed from the supercharger. But I can't keep dumping money into it. I just thought I'd share my story and to tell people don't shy away from this car! Just be careful when buying.

Not a bad first car these days, but research first
By Keith

2006 Pontiac Grand Prix 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

First let me say that this car isn't bad. It's a very comfortable car, and mine came with bucket seats which are very cozy. The sound system is great, mine came from the dealership with Bose speakers that are very crisp and clear. However, the interior/entertainment is not where my issues are. I am constantly having to replace/repair something on this car. In the 3 years I've had it, I've replaced the front tie rod, the exhaust, the thermostat, the rotors twice, the brakes 3 times, among others. This car is starting to not be worth the trouble. Not to mention the very mediocre gas mileage compared to newer cars. I drive very conservatively (partially due to the fear of breaking something else) and the most MPG I've ever gotten out of this car was 26 miles and that was 100% highway driving for 280 miles. It's a very comfortable car, but like my other Grand Prix that I had before this one, it's a money pit after a while. Make sure to do your research.