Used 2005 Pontiac Grand Prix Consumer Reviews

Used Grand Prix for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...33

Pros
Cons

Blue Green Crystal LOVED by ALL!!

Celeste, 05/30/2005

We love this car, great on trips, lots of leg room for 6'3" man driving. Back seat has room for 6' son if seated behind front seat pulled forward one notch. BLUE GREEN CRYSTAL IS FABULOUS COLOR!!! EVERY ONE SAYS SOMETHING ABOUT LOVING THE COLOR!!!! It looks blue in some light, green in others and purple under parking lot lights at night!!! It even looks blue and green at the same time, on different planes of the cars surface!! Handles great, no matter the weather, or driving conditions, love the onstar feature, husband used it when he got lost, (WOW) Monsoon sound system to die for, XM clear as a bell

good car

Happy Owner, 08/03/2006

This has been a great car. When I look at comparable vehicles I feel I kept $10,000 in my pocket and have a safe, fun, powerful American car. Buy American had better become a way of life in this country or it will no longer be our country!

pros and cons

jjp, 07/22/2004

great handling good gas mileage sport car feeling, good response comfortable seating, front and back if you are not over 6'2. three pontiac grand prixs owned in the family. a great coaster that saves gas.

Lots of looks

Larry Carson, 02/13/2006

I bought my GXP in Octber of 2005. I love this car. I get a lot of looks and finger pointing. My wife said it makes me look and act younger. Very fun car to drive.

2005 Grand Prix GTP Comp G

B4crask, 09/16/2004

This is an awesome car with excellent handling. It looks good both inside and out. The supercharged engine has the power to get you around anything on the road. Good old American Muscle! Glad I didn't get the Maxima...... I paid $1500 under MSRP and then got a $2000 rebate on top of that. Don't pay MSRP. You don't have to. Try getting Honda or Toyota to do that for you when buying one of thier boring little cars.

12345...33