2018 Nissan Altima Consumer Reviews - 19 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2018 Nissan Altima Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Altima model:

Nissan Altima.Silent friend has a family's back !
By Alanna P Crespo

2018 Nissan Altima 3.5 SL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

The Nissan Altima .This Vehicle has it all. I was impress. It has a remote starting for your convience.It has zero Gravity 8 way comfortable seat's.Grandpa's Altima has a powered moon roof to stay cool in summer's.It looks awesome too..Because of the torque curve it allows more power and cut's corners with ease.Grandpa's Altima. Has intelligent climate control.between the comfort of the chair's soothing music. It's a good thing it has a Blind spot monitors on the sides and back of the car.We went to Alabama. I was shocked. It had Bluetooth ,Radar for those of us ah,ah, who like to speed ,a bit when pop's is sleeping.You understand.The Audio's so clear the function's had a surprise for me.I always get lost.Grandpa say's put, the address to were we are going .The navigator will tell you every step.I said,Really.OOOh Yeah, navigator. Thank God it's hard to read a map and drive.It told me every step .No one could believe .I wasn't lost a week again.I have bad sense of direction.The first time.I drove out of town with out the stress of getting lost.Thank God for the multi functions of the Altima.It has many radio station .Get this! On Star.You can talk and drive. I never had to take your hands of the wheel.Classy oh ,Yeah You can program this vehicle .Turn it on ask The On Star ? who you want to call , The On Star does the dialing. unreal.You can do anything and everything in the Altima.Make it a home away from home it spaciouse enough.So comfortable you'll enjoy the ride the colors of the interior.Knowing your driving The latest car,That's not just a car,but a car with Artificial intelligence.That car's never had In the past century. I have lived 54 years.I'm telling you when I can Afford a car as nice as My Grand father's I'll buy it,But for now.I have the pleasure of driving around in his Altima.

Sporty and Sleek, stops on a dime.
By Sheri Morgan

2018 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

This is my second Nissan Altima. In 2006 a wreckless driver hit my 2000 Nissan Altima driver's side at 55mph on I85 and totaled my car and smashed my door to not being able to open it, but I had no injury, the driver's cage surround is safe. My 2018 I love! It really drives like a sports car, is zippy accelerating going up mountain roads, handles corners tight and stops on a dime as I discovered this week when a driver came around a blind mountain curve and was hogging the whole road! I didn't get all wheel drive as I am retired and don't drive in snow or ice or heavy rain. It's the other driver I don't want to drive near in bad weather. Love my car!

not that great and not what I expected
By G. Sawma

2018 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I expected the ride to be more comfortable,because I had leased an Altima last year and it was fine and comfortable . Totally disappointed and I may not keep the care for that long if the comfort level and the ride comfortness does not get any better.

Great Value!
By Bryan

2018 Nissan Altima 2.5 SR 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Awesome car! I canโ€™t be more amazed by the speed, safety and comfortability it has.

How great it is to have my car
By Rochelle Williams

2018 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I want everyone to know how much I love my car this is the best thing I ever did in my life and I love it I love it ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜