2018 Nissan Altima Consumer Reviews - 5 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2018 Nissan Altima Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Altima model:

Awesome comfort and economy
By Tony

2018 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I had to Rent-A-Car I was given Altima sv i was blown away by fuel economy and the comfort was good and very roomy I had the rental 3 weeks and liked it so much I bought a Altima a sl and iam extremely happy I would recommend getting sv or sl because of blind spot monitoring it should be in every car

DO NOT BUY A NISSAN!
By LP

2018 Nissan Altima 2.5 SR 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

DO NOT BUY THIS VEHICLE! Spend the couple extra thousand dollars to buy a Sonata, Accord, or Camry. The transmission is horrible. I have spent more time at the dealership trying to figure out the problem than I have actually driving it! They put a recording device on my car after they couldn't find the problem, and the problem stopped. Come to find out, the device is made by the same company that manufactures the transmission! I think that device actually fixed the problem. As soon as it was taken off, the problems started again. Not only that, when you press the brakes, the car does some type of rolling thing before it actually stops. It is hard to explain. It does not stop like a regular car. The only thing good about this car is the gas mileage. They lose their value so bad that you will be upside down until you almost pay it off. Skip Nissan alltogether.

I love my New Altima S
By Jeanne Harrison

2018 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I bought my first new Nissan in 1987 & have had many new Nissans since...I just traded my 2014 Cayenne Red Altima S & got a beautiful new 2018 Scarlet red Altima S! I love everything about this car! The ride is so smooth & quiet!

A great family car
By Craig Wheeler

2018 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I have had several in the past, had a KIA, some other cars over the last 45 years. This is not a fancy car, not a sport car, a car you can have for 6 years and go 200000 miles with no problem. Good on trips a comfortable sedan

If you dont read any thing else, please read this,
By Me

2018 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Sit in the front seat, i am 77 and bought many new cars with out trying them out, my mistake with this altama.my back hurts so bad from the very very poor quality, it has to be the worst , of all worst. Do i need to say any more.