Used 2012 Nissan 370Z Consumer Reviews - 12 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 370Z model:

wow
By David Allen

2012 Nissan 370Z Touring 2dr Convertible (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

it was everything I hoped for, great looking, fast and reliable.

Nice little roadster
By TKOSR

2012 Nissan 370Z Touring 2dr Convertible (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

The 2012 Nissan 370Z is a very nice little roadster. Great acceleration with smooth shifting (Automatic with optional shift paddles). This car holds the road extremely well and is a pleasure to drive especially on rural/urban roads. With the top down on the highway, it is a little noisy but you would expect that to happen.

Great sports car and looks great.
By Jeffrey S Miller

2012 Nissan 370Z Touring 2dr Convertible (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

Great car and have a lot of fun driving it.

Its a blast
By christopher s

2012 Nissan 370Z 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

Its fast as hell. I mean, I have to be careful to NOT speed; just a tap on the accelerator and I'm going 40. It feels just lovely to drive. I believe this car will hold its value well and make me smile everyday

It Has a Poor Convertible Top Design!!
By artistickindaguy@yahoo.com

2012 Nissan 370Z Touring 2dr Convertible (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

I purchased a 370z roadster with touring & sport pkg...it was purchased as demo with under 5000 miles and came with new car warranty... after two years I had to have the electrical wiring harness patched at the short and again during the third year..the first repair was $ 1,095 and the second time $995! The wiring harness shorts out from crimping every time the top opens and closes at the folding points!! In addition to that poor design , my top was being chewed from the inside out..being pinched from the folding arms that open and close..resulting in two frayed small holes on each side behind the seats...that truly pissed me off!! So, I added heavy denim with fabric glue inside the top to extend the wearing time until I could get answers from NISSAN ...but they blew me off! After visiting numerous blogs and many other reports of similar issues...and complaints, I kicked myself for not researching the car to see if it had problems. Well..FYI after the 36000 manufactures bumper to bumper warranty expires..its not covered!! If I had noticed it during that time they said it would of been covered. I had a extended warranty and it doesn't cover rag tops!! I will never buy another 370z convertible roadster again...after experiencing this!! Oh..and one more thing the top is $4000 to replace and wiring harness is $1800 and that didn't include labor...so I traded it...I drive a WRX sti and love it!! I actually think its much faster!