Save up to $7,625 with EV Tax Credits & Rebates
View rebatesView rebates
- Federal Tax Credit for Retail non-cash$7,500Restrictions:
The Inflation Reduction Act of 2022 (Public Law 117-169) amended the Qualified Plug-in Electric Drive Motor Vehicle Credit (IRC 30D), now known as the Clean Vehicle Credit.
For new vehicles placed in service on or after April 18th, 2023, the Clean Vehicle Credit provisions are subject to updated guidance from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and the U.S. Department of the Treasury.
To be eligible for the Clean Vehicle Tax Credit:
- A vehicle must have undergone final assembly in North America (the United States and Puerto Rico, Canada, or Mexico).
- Critical mineral and battery component requirements determine credit amount.
- Maximum MSRP of $55,000 for cars and $80,000 for SUVs/trucks/vans.
- Income eligibility applies depending on modified adjusted gross income (AGI) and tax filing status.
- Utility EV Charging Offer$125Restrictions: Dominion Energy offers EV owners a rebate of up to $125 towards the cost of a Level 2 charging station.
To qualify for this rebate, the customer and/or charging station must meet the following requirements:
- Receive electricity from Dominion Energy.
- Have an electric or plug-in hybrid vehicle.
- Networked/Smart charging capabilities to program the station to off-peak periods and respond to managed charging events
- You also earn a $40 e-gift card on the anniversary of your enrollment every year you remain enrolled.
- Complimentary Home Installation or Public Charging for Retail or LeaseRestrictions: This program gives customers who purchase or lease a new 2023 Chevrolet Bolt EUV the option of choosing one of the following offers: 1) a Standard Installation, 2) an Installation Credit, or 3) EVgo Credit. For customers who do not meet the Standard Installation requirements or choose the Installation Credit offer, GM will provide up to a $250 credit towards permitting and up to a $1,000 credit towards an installation completed by a Qmerit installer. The EVgo credit provides $500 for use with EVgo public charging stations. Your choice must be made within 30 days of your Vehicle Delivery Date. Installations must be completed within 180 days of your Eligible Vehicle Delivery Date. For complimentary public charging, the authorization code must be redeemed at EVgo.com within 60 days of eligible vehicle delivery date. EVgo credits must be used within 3 years from the date the authorization code was redeemed. Offer is non-transferable. See your participating dealer for details.
Consumer Reviews for the Chevrolet Bolt EUV
In a class of it's own
|2023 Chevrolet Bolt EUV Premier 4dr Hatchback (0cyl electric DD)||N/A||N/A||$33,545|
|2023 Chevrolet Bolt EUV LT 4dr Hatchback (0cyl electric DD)||N/A||N/A||$29,385|
|2023 Chevrolet Bolt EUV LT 4dr Hatchback (0cyl electric 1DD)||N/A||N/A||$30,185|
|2023 Chevrolet Bolt EUV Premier 4dr Hatchback (0cyl electric 1DD)||N/A||N/A||$35,790|
More about the Chevrolet Bolt EUV
Edmunds has 1,333 New Chevrolet Bolt EUVs for sale near you, including a 2023 Bolt EUV LT Hatchback and a 2023 Bolt EUV Premier Hatchback ranging in price from $29,385 to $38,485.
How much should I pay for a new Chevrolet Bolt EUV?
- The price of a new Chevrolet Bolt EUV will vary based on trim and options. Edmunds has a 2023 Chevrolet Bolt EUV Premier Hatchback available for $35,790, and a 2023 Chevrolet Bolt EUV Premier Hatchback for $36,395. Try narrowing your search to a specific model to get a better idea of what you can expect to pay. Learn more
Is the 2023 Chevrolet Bolt EUV a good car?
- Our full review of the 2023 Chevrolet Bolt EUV includes a rating based on a thorough evaluation of the Bolt EUV by our team of experts. You can find all the information you need to decide whether the Bolt EUV is a good car for you in our 2023 Bolt EUV review. Learn more