Used 2007 Mercedes-Benz GL-Class Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used GL-Class for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Excellent SUV

wmriii, 05/30/2007

This is a great SUV. My family has had a Suburban for the past 14 years and it was time to downsize a bit. GL drives like a car, is extremely comfortable and has about every extra that we need. There are a few minor changes I would like to see. First, the windshield is at an angle which reflects the dash. Very distracting and third row seat dificult to get in. Should have automatic second ro fold up. Other than those minor issues and one major problem with parktronic (below) which was eventually fixed, this is one of the best cars we have owned and we hve owned most of them.

Should have compared

new2MB, 03/03/2008

This is my 1st MB, got a good deal and jumped at the chance to own it. I love the way it handles, compared to my old standard SUV's. I wanted something smaller with room for the kid's sports stuff. The GL450 does not have an armrest so on long trips, anything over 30 min. my right arm goes numb, then I move it down to the bottom of the wheel, feeling less in control and still not comfortable. The navigation is very inadequate. Hard to operate compared to most on the market now. Should have compared more vehicles and not just gone for looks.

Great SUV

weeweeC, 08/12/2007

Traded in a Land Rover Lr3 for the Gl450. Wow what a difference! Better and smoother ride, more power, more luxurious, more amenities. The car is a real head turner. We are very happy so far.

150k miles and ZERO PROBLEMS!!

Gas doc, 06/28/2019
GL320 CDI 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 7A)

I wish they still made them ☺️