Used 2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Consumer Reviews

Used E-Class for Sale
Select your model:
12345...24

Pros
Cons

Love this car!

Pamela Chambers, 02/15/2016
E350 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

This is a car I could definitely keep for the long haul. That was my thinking when I purchased it. I'm happy with the 6 years I've had it. I'm considering a newer vehicle. Not because of any deficits- but because I'd like to take advantage of technology advances.

Very Happy to be BACK to MB

tiger48, 04/18/2011

After a long jouney through autoland, I'm finally back to MB. And very pleased with the E350 4Matic. I've driven the car for one year without any issues at all. The car operates in the snow like a Jeep and the Paddle shifters allow you to down shift in bad conditions. The car is fast enough for today's conjested road conditions with power to pass (and besides if I want speed I'll drive my Corvette).

Mechanical Mess

SCHHI, 10/26/2010

We have now had our new E350 sport sedan back at the dealer for the fourth time to fix a "SRS Malfunction" In total, the car has been in the shop about three weeks. Totally unacceptable and hardly what we expected from a MB.

The best I've owned

rockinb23, 12/17/2013

I've owned a bunch of different nice luxury cars over the years including a Cadillac CTS, 3 Series BMW, 5 older Mercedes Benz cars and when I was trying to figure out what to buy I compared the E Class to several others like the Acura TL, Audi A6 and BMW 5 Series. This car is by far the nicest I've owned or driven. It is very stylish and even with the 3.5L V6 it gets up and goes!!!! The Paddle shifts make you feel like a race car driver when you are getting on the freeway. Mine has the Sports package and the P1 Package and it looks killer in black with the low profile 18" wheels. I get compliments on it from any one who sees it or rides in it. Great car!!! 44k Miles so far so good.

A Solid Triple

aaflank, 12/07/2009

Very smooth, solid, comfortable and quiet (almost eerie-quiet with audio system on). Previous car was a BMW 545i and it's better in almost all respects. Particularly surprised at how quick it is and how well it handles in sport mode; would really give my 545 a run for its money. Also like the feel of the power steering better; much more variable; does not feel as "heavy" as BMW steering at low speeds. My car has just about every option except driver assist. Only major disappointment is the Night Vision system. The infrared camera is really just a grainy B&W camera; there's nothing infrared about it. My eyeball detects deer and animals much better than it does; almost distracting.

12345...24