Used 2004 Mazda MPV Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used MPV for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Great Choice

JimiJames, 09/27/2004

I never thought I'd buy another vehicle after my first Honda. A vehicle that I still have after 12 years and 200,000 miles. However my Mazda MPV is everything that I wanted in a vehicle as a young father. I'm a believer now.

5 weeks in with the 04 MPV

jbond, 10/04/2004

After test driving EVERY minivan, we went with the MPV. Smaller-sure but handling is amazing, parking easy, braking unbelievably short, quality high, price well-we bought the LX fully loaded with every option and package except tow package, got a 5000 dealer discount, 500 loyalty bonus, 500 graduate bonusand a great price to start with. Out the door with TTL $20,100. Add to that the unbelievable tradein allowance for our Jetta $12, 500, and we owe less than 7 grand after tax allowance. What a dealership! Oh yeah, and they thru in a 100000 mile/7 year extended warranty and 3 oil changes for free! A similarly equiped, honda was even close $26000. if you prize style over size, get this van.

Loving it so far

ckeithp1, 09/30/2004

It may be a bit early to tell, but so far I'm thrilled that we decided on the MPV. I can't find but one flaw, the gear shifter, when in D is in the way of the volume control and the A/C on/off switch. The van handles great and doesn't feel like any minivan I've ever driven. Interior is quiet but sporty. Looking forward to a long-term relationship with this MPV!

Worlds best minvan

ckop, 10/19/2004

I have been looking for quite a while to replace my '94 Ford Thunderbird with a vehicle with higher seating, I am a senior and getting in and out of my Ford was becomming more difficult. I have researched many vehicles on the web and in dealer showrooms. I looked at Windstars,Dodge Caravans, CR- Vs,Escapes, Xterras, etc. Mazda reviews rated the MPV an excellent minivan. I test drove a MPV at Community Motors in Oak Forest ,Il. and was "hooked".Iwas impressed with the comfort, the visibility, the power and the high quality of the product. I brought my wife back and we bought the car, enough said.

What a great deal!!

ldl20, 10/22/2004

The wife and I finally purchased one after two years of mulling it over. We couldn't pass up the deal--LX with 4-seasons, Traction-side airbags, LX Plus, roof rack, for $20,500 plus tax, and 3.9% financing. Its ride is unlike any other minivan's. In fact, the suspension is downright firm (surprising, almost BMW-ish?), and it handles great. On top of that, it's the best looking mini out there, inside and outside. The size is just right, power is just right, and I'm glad I made the purchase. P.S.--did they change the console from 03 to 04? The gear shift lever only blocks the temp wheel and a/c button--it never blocks the radio for me.