Used 2010 Hyundai Veracruz Consumer Reviews

$9,025

Used Veracruz for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

wonderful!

Paula, 04/07/2010
GLS 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

Great purchase. I was looking for a safe, AWD, family, luxury-like SUV and I found that and more with this vehicle!

Move over volvo and lexus

dave mona, 07/19/2010
Limited 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

I got rid of my xc90 volvo. expensive junk. The Lexus for the money is just ok. I am very happy with my limited Hyundai, it's fantastic.

VeraCruz

Cheryl, 08/04/2010
GLS 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

Very uncomfortable passenger and back seat. You can feel every bump and pothole magnified. Fuel economy is not what advertised.

Finally, my dream car!

anniebanana, 10/11/2010
GLS 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

I've been waiting 46 years for this car! I love everything about it! (ok, except maybe the fuel economy). It has a sophisticated look to it, and the interior is both comfortable and functional. The engine is super quiet as well. And finally the warranty can't be beat. I would have loved to take a step up to the limited for some of the extra features but just couldn't swing it. Even my 20 year old daughter and her friend are in love with it, which is really saying something considering their age group. Can't wait for a road trip.

Love it!

Lori Myers, 10/13/2010
GLS 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

We bought our Veracruz because we wanted the 7 passenger seating but desperately wanted to get rid of the minivan. This has given us the best of both worlds. Most of the time we use it as a 5 passenger vehicle with the back seats folded down, but it is so nice to be able to load up the car with kids when we need too. The ride is very smooth and quiet. The car handles well. It is an extremely comfortable ride for 5, not as much so for 7 because of the legroom - but in my book that is to be expected. I highly recommend this vehicle and am so glad that we bought it.