Used 2016 Hyundai Accent Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used Accent for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Miles per gallon

Tbone, 05/31/2020
SE 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 6M)

OK, Edmunds says 26 mpg combined and adding too low for a car this size. Most people know that the mileage you get depends on how you drive. The reviewers at Edmunds must have concrete in their shoes because in my 2016 Accent I am getting a combined 38 mpg with a manual trans. A simple car to get from point A to B. No pricey gimmicks to fail.

Extremely dependable!!

Joe, 06/18/2020
SE 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 6A)

I bought my 2016 Hyundai Accent new and still own it with 84k miles. I have had not one issue with this car at all. Power is adequate, fuel economy is excellent, 35 was the lowest and 48.8 was my highest. I just changed the oil and I checked the front and rear brakes which are originally and they'll both go 150k miles easily if there are no problems with the rotors or calipers. The car is wearing great, paint still shines nicely and the seats show no wear. The spark plugs are still original and won't need replacing for another 10k miles. Another thing to note is there's no timing belt to replace. Hyundai now uses all chains which will save you $500-$800 every 60k miles. All in all if you're looking for cheap transportation, this car delivers.