Used 2005 GMC Canyon Consumer Reviews

Used Canyon for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...14

Pros
Cons

Very disappointed

loveledc, 04/08/2005

Interior quality is sad, no padding, and very little comfort. 4 cylinder engine is quite an improvement over the old S-10. The engine is quite noisy at low speeds, and gas mileage is sad for a 4 cylinder. It certainly does not live up to the 27 mpg promised. The truck is certainly over priced for value.

Engine trouble in GMC Cannon

tccagle, 04/11/2006

I bought a new 2005 GMC Cannon to use as a work truck. I bought a very basic model without any extras. I have been so disappointed. Within the last year I have had the truck in the shop over 10 times. They have never found out the problem wiht the engine. I have been through several meeting and I am happy to say that GMC is repurchasing my truck. I have missed so many days from work taking care if this matter, but it is finally over.

GMC canyon disapointment

pman, 05/23/2005

I have a vibration at 48-54 mph, which is considered normal by GMC. Fuel mileage with the 4 cylinder averages 15-19 mpg at best. No adjustmets for the seat backs, no exterior key lock for passenger door. not much help from GMC. It's probably the last GMC vehicle I will buy.

Love My Canyon!

woofie, 11/27/2006

What a great truck to run around with and take out hunting! It's a little workhorse and it looks good no matter what we do with it. Consumer Reports doesn't rate this truck well at all but they dont know anything but Toyota,Honda, Nissan etc. Not every truck is perfect, but this truck suits us just fine!

Overall a good truck but has some issues

John, 03/20/2008

This vehicle is a great medium sized truck but there are the usual GM fit and finish issues. The turning radius is ridiculous and cause many parking lot problems. The radio is probably the worst piece of junk I have found in any vehicle.The radio is an easy fix with aftermarket units. The turning radius is not curable. Experienced a few rattles, could be tighter.

12345...14