Used 2005 GMC Canyon Consumer Reviews

Used Canyon for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...14

Pros
Cons

Best Truck I have ever owned!!

Devastator_454, 04/19/2009

I had no intention of trying to improve this vehicle when I first bought it. But after driving it for the first 2mths I was curious about what else I could do to improve its performance and make it more fun to drive. Just adding a K&N intake to it, the results were undeniable. Since then I have added a Magnaflow exhaust system, changed the 3.42 to 4.10 and added belltech anti-sway bars to name a few. This truck is now Super Awesome. It is the best 4cyl truck out there. Not even import cars with modifications can beat it. One day I plan to drop a larger engine in it. Then I will really be kicken!!

Great truck !

mr bill, 11/24/2009

I bought my 2005 used in 2009 after the lease ran out. It is a great tight well handly truck and I have had no problems with it. It gets a consistant 26 mpg with 3.5 and auto transmission. As I said I bought it used, but it still is in great shape and I am very pleased and would recomend it to anyone wanting this size truck.

Nice truck so far

Ron, 02/02/2005

I really enjoy the ride of this truck. The seats are comfortable. I have used the truck to pull people out of ditches and it does it easily. I have the Z71 extended cab with a 5 cyl automatic 4X4. My truck has the side steps and at first I thought they were useless. When someone slammed their door into the side steps and not my door, I really liked them. I have about 11,000 miles so far with the only problem is getting out of 4 low.

Solid Truck

Bradh, 10/11/2004

My first pickup. 3.5/5cyl/4WD/tow pkg /ext.cab. Was considering larger 8Cyl., but crappy mileage eliminated all (I've got a fairly long commute). Compared to other mid size pickups, power rating was much better. Mileage so far, about 18-20, mixed driving. Needed mainly for lighter hauling (lumber, mowers, etc.) Haven't tried towing yet, but will be pulling 2500lb trailer occasionally. Handling is pretty crisp for a truck. Good std. stereo w/CD, decent interior & sharp exterior. Truck is a good fit for those of us who don't need massive power or towing capacity, but still need a truck for various reasons. No problems apparent (only at 2000 miles) So far I'm pretty satisfied.

Cool Canyon

John Jenkins, 10/17/2016
4dr Crew Cab Z71 SLE Base Rwd SB (3.5L 5cyl 4A)

12345...14