Used 2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Consumer Reviews

Used Ram Pickup 1500 for Sale
Select your model:
12345...19

Pros
Cons

Big blue

Griff, 04/14/2016
SLT 2dr Regular Cab SB (4.7L 8cyl 6M)

Poor fuel economy for small V8. Rough ride on factory 20" Previous owner installed dual performance exhaust, sounds like a beast. Way more roomy than my old 97 reg. cab Ranger. Nice large cubby behind the seats, 5-6 bags of groceries easy. Over all very happy with truck.

2007 Ram 4x4 review

billy25685, 01/27/2009

First off I must mention this truck has the old model 4.7L motor and not a Hemi or the 250HP 4.7L that came out later in 2007. The truck has been fun to drive aside from being a bit underpowered on the freeway. I have used the 4x4 on weekend excursions and the truck is plenty comfortable for longer vacations.

Good solid truck

Scooty4722, 03/27/2009

I have to say overall I love my truck. It's not perfect though. The gas mileage has never really improved that much, the driver door doesn't seal very well and at highway speed there is a lot of wind noise. I have a leak from the front (probably by the looks of it the front trans axle) which is going for service next week, the Hemi engine when driving at highway speeds and switches to 4 cylinders will cause wheel spin on ice/black ice. This is a major problem for those of us north of the border in the winter! I also pull a 29' camper trailer with my truck and I wish I upgraded to the 2500 when I purchased my truck 2 years ago. Overall I am happy, but I will consider a Ford next time.

I feel like a man again

KS Pete, 01/07/2008

I owned a 2000 Dakota and went to a sedan after that. When it was time to buy my next vehicle, it was a no-brainer. I went out and bought the Ram and I haven't looked back. Let's face it, Dodge full size pickups are the best looking trucks on the road. I love having 4x4... it's my first time. Driving around KS in the snow and ice has never been more fun! Oh yeah, I also hauled more than the recommended payload and it didn't even blink. This Dodge is built Ford tough!

Great Truck - Lousy Mileage

Tim-in-Arizona, 09/07/2009

I traded my 2005 Dodge SLT 4x4 in on a Cadillac for my Wife, and regretted doing so as I missed it so much, so I bought the 2007 when I had the opportunity. It is a 2007 SLT Sport 4x4 with the Hemi and it is a fantastic truck. It sits outside day and night in uncovered parking in the hot Arizona Sun, and it has never let me down, doesn't over-heat, and the truck still looks like Brand New. The Arizona Heat can cook an interior, but so far, nothing has warped, nor faded. Now mileage totally stinks, and it gets worse mileage with the 8/4 Engine than the V-8 Hemi did in my 2005, and gets roughly the same mileage as my 1973 Dodge Powerwagon did with a 360. It averages only 12 MPG, which stinks!

12345...19