Used 2010 Dodge Challenger Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used Challenger for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Common problem

Jefferson123, 08/30/2017
R/T 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Be very aware. If you buy a used or new dodge make sure the recirculate actually works. Dodge has a problem with a lot of their products for this. The recirculate door breaks due to a poor design for the connection between the drive motor and the open/ close recirculate door. It breaks yet the light on the button still comes on. Dodge wants to charge 1,000 dollars to fix the problem. Then their going to replace it with the same problematic design. I don't know why there has not been a recall on this.

110,000 miles and going strong

Terry, 05/27/2016
R/T 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Had my 2010 Challenger R/T 6 speed for 6 years now. The only issue to date is my emergency brake is no longer working properly. Changing out the plugs for tune ups is these easiest of any car I have ever owned (all 16 plugs). Brakes are just as easy. I take long trips (10 1/2 hour long) and feel like I have been in a recliner when I get to my destination. My teenagers ride in the back, plenty of room for them. The trunk space has come in handy many times, I have easily fit a 46 inch TV in there. The car handles great, I average 22 MPH, and when on long trips, consistently get about 26 highway. I still get people stopping and wanting to check to car out all the time. If I would change anything, is to be able to access the rear seats via the driver's side.

All great except material

Robert Hoffmann, 08/25/2018
R/T Plus 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

Ones 2010 RT classic for 8 years all good except the rocker panels are rusting from the inside out even though car is babied and always waxed & undercarriage kept washed. Secondly the seating surfaces are not all leather despite the cost. The surfaces of the seats are part vinyl and are breaking. Love the car planned on giving it to my son except it is rooting away. Runs great though

Love this car! but beware of the back seat

frylock05, 06/06/2011

I have had both the 2010 Camaro and now I own a 2010 Challenger. Its far more roomy and attracts quite a bit of attention everywhere. It has that original retro look, like a retro remix....lol like the 70's challenger had a baby and this car is it. I only dont like 1 thing and that is that to get in the backseat you have to go threw the passanger side only. Also the seat release on the back of the passanger seat is not safe. I was hit in the eye trying to get out of my backseat by it, I had to have 6 stiches that really did suck..but I still love it its a trully beautiful machine and is a just delight to drive so I reommend it to others...but beware of the back seat.

Red-Headed Head Turner with Attitude

James Green, 08/26/2015
SRT8 2dr Coupe (6.1L 8cyl 5A)

I bought a used 2010 SRT-8 Manual 6-speed from Carmax. I have always driven manual transmission cars, but my last car was a BMW 7 series automatic. Due to a unique window in our family cycle, this was the perfect time for a mid-life crisis. Managed to convince the wife about how practical a 2-door muscle car would be for our family with two young kids, ages 11 and 7. Due to several years of not driving a manual I was a little mainly concerned about two things with this car - 1. That it did not have a hand-brake, and 2. That it did not have parking sensors or camera and some reviewers had talked about blind spots. Well, lo and behold, within a few days of buying the car, I was very comfortable with this car. The automatic brake assist feature (which can be turned on or off in user settings) in this car is a BLESSING, given that it does not have a hand-brake. I have been used to driving manual cars with a hand brake so that when you are on an incline, you can engage the hand brake and release it as you gradually accelerate. With the SRT-8, it has a foot brake and there is no way to release that gradually. Well, the brake assist feature holds the brakes for a few seconds when you are on an incline or decline, which gives you ample time to move your right foot off the brake to the accelerator. The car stays perfectly stationary while you switch pedals. That feeling inspires confidence, as I encounter many garages where the incline is easily 10 to 15 degrees. The second good thing was that the blind spots are not a big deal. I have as good visibility as with my previous BMW, however, as a driver you always have to remember your blind spots. Overall, this car has been driving perfectly. I have put about 14,000 trouble free miles and this car has not missed a beat. I recently had a sensor issue, but it was covered under Carmax's excellent extended care warranty. In contrast, I had SO MANY issues with my prior BMW 7-series as that car was loaded with technical doo-hickeys that were so sensitive that at times when I really accelerated, the BMW would almost choke and start showing engine failure messages and what not. With the SRT-8, I can peel off and the engine just delivers to your commands. The car is very drivable in the city, and the maneuverability is excellent. I think it turns better than my wife's Mazda 6. The keyless start, touchscreen radio, etc are great convenience features. I get a lot of compliments from people, which I never did when I drove my BMW. The best part is drifting while turning corners. By the way, it took me some time to note the message engraved on the driver's side mirror - 'Objects in the window are losing.' Recently I replaced the original Good Year tires after they wore out at about 24,000 miles in spirited driving conditions. I found out that my car has staggered tires with 245/45/20 in the front and 255/45/20 in the rear. Interestingly, someone at the dealership had rotated the wheels so that the wider tires were in the front and slimmer tires in the back! After I put on new Continental Extreme Contact DWS 06 tires, and having switched to the correct front and rear sizes, the car is now riding like a dream! What a difference the new tires and correct positioning has made. Earlier the car used to vibrate in 6th gear, which was obviously the result of wrong sizes in the front and back. Now with the new tires, the car feels like new and I am very pleased with the ride. This is still a great car, and I still keep receiving compliments or envious looks.

We love our Challenger R/T Hemi

David, 11/17/2010

We bought a Challenger R/T 5.7L Hemi after a British friend told me what exceptional cars they are - he's a die-hard fan of the movie "Vanishing Point". I wanted a Hemi but frankly the Chrysler 300C seemed overpriced. We'd had a 300 V/6 Touring that was nice but not fully satisfying. The R/T is superior to the 300 in every way; craftsmanship, power, handling, even comfort & ride. It's a great car for long trips and we always arrive refreshed. Very stable & quiet at speed. Nice LED interior accent lighting. It's been a real attention- getter & ppl still gather around it. Nicely finished everywhere. It has an actual top speed of over 165 mph, limited to 140. Our best car ever for fun & long trips.

Love this car !

Dan, 01/25/2017
SRT8 2dr Coupe (6.1L 8cyl 5A)

Bought my 2010 SRT 8 after owning a 2005 Magnum R/T for 5 years. It was time to upgrade to the bigger engine . Absolutely love just about everything about this car. Dodge knocked it out of the park with its retro style. My only complaint is the interior is a little cheesy compared to the exterior , the headliner sags a little and like other reviews noted , the passenger door is the only way to access the back seat. Passenger seat is manual and sounds like it's going to come off the track if not moved with care. Otherwise I love this car. I've owned a Mustang 5.0 , 1977 Trans Am and a pretty cool 66 Buick LeSabre. This is by far the most fun to drive and i even prefer to drive this over my wife's Mercedes 400 rag top.

2010 Challenger SE

Dave, 11/19/2010

Driving this beast is fun. I bought her and drove her for the first time on a major highway. She ran great, very comfortable and handles like a charm. To own her is to love her! It was a great pleasure to sit behind the wheel and relax while driving around. Simply a great vehicle. I come from the 70's era and Dodge did a great job with the retro look. Two thumbs up! Lot's of stares, thumbs up and waves from on lookers.

Sold C5 Corvette for this Car!

dando1, 06/04/2014

I have had ALOT of cars.. 55 Chevys including a Nomad. GTO, Trans Ams, Etc... I sold the Corvette to buy this car.(Actually looking for a 300 srt8. The corvette was so uncomfortable, and noisy and a hard ride I felt like I was beat up after riding in it for a few hundred miles. I also had a 70 Challenger. The 70 in no way can compare to the new version. This car is so darn comfortable. NO WIND NOISE, or barely any road noise at all. It soaks up road imperfections so nicely. I have read about how the camaro this and how the mustang that. I don't care. First I don't race my cars. Second, there is no way they can have this type of a ride. The heavy car feel is something I love.

Real American Muscle

Mike, 04/07/2010

This car drives like a dream. With the added performance cat back exhaust and the cold air intake, it only gets better and the sound is second to none.

A fun car to drive!

wdepipes, 06/17/2015
SRT8 2dr Coupe (6.1L 8cyl 5A)

Bought my Plum Crazy Purple Challenger SRT8 6 speed-12000kms, 2nd hand in January of this year. Started driving in April. What a blast, always brings a smile to my face. Love the looks and the sound of the car. Great seats and great acceleration. Looked at a Mustang but the stick shift was terrible and very tight quarters inside. Very happy with this choice.

Luxary over the power

Grant, 09/27/2010

I knew I wanted the Challenger and that was it. The lot my sister deals with called and said they had just gotten a deep water blue, SE, the the preferred customer package. Looking at the R/Ts and the STR8s, and then seeing the difference in price, I TOOK THE SE! I was in denial about the lackluster performance, however, from previously owning a 4 cylinder Camry, I soon realized I was being greedy. I just have to not bark too much when I pull next to a Camaro at a red light. I, like many others, traded performance for beauty. In the vanity department, you can't come CLOSE to this car, SE, R/T or SRT8, and thats something camaro and mustang owners will just have to accept.

2010 Dodge Challenger SE

fusion42694, 01/07/2012

While the Challenger is fun to drive, it wares out easily. The plastic on the inside is cheaply made, as it is with other Dodge cars. The engine power is great though, and the seats are comfortable. It does not have the handling and pep of the Hyundai Genesis Coupe, but that is probably due to its larger size. Mine has your basic features, and it is noticed as much as the more expensive ones. If you want an all american muscle car and like american cars, this is the one for you.

My 2010 Challenger 3.5V6 with add ons

Kris, 09/19/2010

I only have 2600 miles on my Challenger so far.Even though it's only a 3.5 liter V6 admittedly, I love driving it!It's a classy looking reproduction of the Challenger from the 1970's,only better!I owned a 1970 Barracuda with a 318 V8 in,1982-1983.It had the body style of the "Cuda" and although, I loved driving it, my new Challenger is twice the car my 1970 Barracuda (Cuda) was overall!

My dream car

Lexi Blocksom, 08/30/2017
R/T 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I wanted a Challenger forever, and stumbled upon a 2010 Plum Crazy R/T. After having it for a few months, I have some thoughts. Overall, I love the car. The classic body style, bright color, v8 engine, its great. The leather seats and sunroof weren't what I went looking for, but they make the car look great. The black stripe on the sides are a nice touch as well. Everything about the exterior is great, but the interior I find to be lacking. The steering wheel and main controls are underwhelming and very basic. The steering wheel in particular doesn't match the fierceness of the rest of the car, and looks like it belongs in a mustang. The radio is very plain and does not have blue tooth, but the steering wheel does allow for volume and station control. I hate the usb plug, which required me to buy a $40 adapter that rarely ever worked (just use the aux). The seats are heated, which is great in the winter, and I feel like it is pretty roomy for a coupe. The trunk has a lot of storage space, as well. The fuel economy isn't all that bad, but most of my miles are highway. My only concern is driving in the snow, but I think the handling is good enough to be okay at slow speeds. Overall, I really do love this car. It's got plenty of power for a daily driver that likes some speed (gotta get around those tourists). The color alone gets plenty of looks, and I can't imagine driving anything else.

A Lot of Car for the Money!

JimfromNC, 07/05/2010

I traded in my Porsche Cayenne for the 2010 Dodge Challenger and I traded up! The Challenger rides smoother,is more comfortable, more fun to drive, and has knock out looks! I really feel that this car is as much a Luxury car as a sports car! It has sport car looks with a luxury car ride! I was surprised by the excellent build quality and the good gas mileage, also the six runs smooth and strong. I do plan on adding the cold air induction for a little more oomph and gas mileage but after driving the hemi, I preferred the six! I have owned some of the best cars made, a BMW 745, a S Class MBZ, a Jag, and the Cayenne, and I have to say that this car is among my favorites. You have to try it out!

Best V6 Retro Muscle Car

Daily Driver, 08/29/2010

I bought the 2010 SE with V6 and automatic. Also the customer preferred group package 25G which includes 18" wheels, fog lamps etc and the leather interior group option. The high output 3.5 liter V6 has plenty of get up and go. I find it has more than enough pick up when you need it. It cruises well and has an excellent ride. Cabin is quiet and roomy. Trunk is large.

Turning Heads Everywhere That I Go!

Corey Allen, 10/21/2010

I traded my 09 RT in for my 10 SRT8 I am very pleased with my decision. The suspension is stiffer and the Brembos make the car stop on a dime. The car is very quick and the exhaust note is sublime. The car is definitely an attention grabber and my color choice of Detonator yellow adds fuel to the fire. The Challenger is a car that is great for cruising around town or putting on the road for a few hours. The trunk is big enough for a couple of large suit cases and the cabin is spacious. It definitely oozes American muscle and makes you feel like you're king of the road. The market is not over saturated with Challengers which is also a plus. Mustangs and Camaros are everywhere.

Dodge Challenger 2010 SE

Dave, 11/18/2010

I bought a 2010 Dodge Challenger SE. It comes with a 3.5 DOHC engine. I had purchase it and had to drive 60 miles to home. The trip was fabulous! It handled great, Air worked good, Radio sounds great, ABS stops the car on a dime. I must admit that I was not pushing the car. I have to do the break-in period and see what she is like. Many people complained about views. I can see all the areas I need to and if you change the right side mirror, move it so it is wide. No issues with performance and love the shifter. The dealer filled the tank with gas and when I arrived home, the gas is still full! She take command of the road and people were waving to me all the time. No complaints! Love her!

Fun

Robert, 11/16/2010

I bought a 2010 Dodge Challenger RT and I love it. It drives and handles nicely and I get compliments daily on it. So far this is the best car I have ever owned. I look forward to driving it and it turns heads everywhere I go.

Great baby boomer car!

Anonymous, 12/07/2010

I have owned many cars from the BMW 740li, Mercedes c, Lexus ls 460,and recently a 2010 Mustang v6. The mustang was fun to drive however, was very tight for a big guy. The Dodge is roomy, very fast, fun, looks great, and does not ride like a buckboard, very nice ride, not as smooth as a Lexus however very good. Overall I am very happy and would own another. I did the mopar package with the huge air scoop, very cool.

Stay away!

Kip, 08/04/2010

Car is Extremely slow Do not ever attempt to pull out and think you have enough time this Car will not get out of its own way, Car Loses 35% Value as soon as it leaves the Lot I took Mine back and wanted to Trade for a R/T I paid 27,550 for the car they offered 18,000 for a car with 1500 miles. Really Stay away!

Perfect car for a midlife crisis

fproctor, 03/01/2011

After 5 years of driving a 1500 Ram, I was ready for a change. The TV commercial of the Challenger burning out on pavement in slow motion really hooked me. Dealership had a good discount/incentive for buying a 2010. Absolutely fun car that gets compliments daily wherever I go. The 13 speaker kicker stereo system with sub is awesome. Handling is quite good imo but of course this is coming from a guy that traded in a pickup. The SRT8 seats and interior as a whole looks much better than the bland gray of the lower models. No regrets... fun fun fun!

Update from Joe from Amarillo

slyandvi, 02/25/2012

After almost two years I still enjoy driving this car. I have aded many little things to make it my own. like new whiskers with S/E and Sequential lights, chrome the inside

2010 Furious Fuchsia R/T

twindavid, 10/14/2011

It was time to face facts. My middle aged body could not keep up with the timeless lines of my 440 Barracuda. It was hot to the extreme, uncomfortable, and cornered worse than my Suburban. Fuchsia...The perfect color! Unusual and as hot as it gets. Aside from the exterior pallet, the interior was the perfect compliment of white leather, fuchsia stitching, and led lighting bliss. This car is what a true muscle car should be. Obnoxiously beautiful! The performance of the car was true to the Edmunds' review, fast yet comfortable to the extreme. The Canadian plant that built her absolutely botched the paint. Actual drips under the door mirror, and dry haze along some seams. (?)

Read Editors Review

Rock12, 09/17/2010

Please read the Editors review. The editors are spot on! I don't hate my Challenger but I should of went another route, Poor performance, Very Uncomfortable interior,Blind spots,Very slow acceleration,rust underneath already and car is 2010 has seen no Winter,Water gets trapped under the spoiler,arm rest is too far back, (it slides forward but feels really cheap that way like it could break). Not a very well built car I smell plastic or something burning every time I pull in my garage

Broke Down Already

snoop, 10/28/2010

I read all the reviews and dismissed the bad ones, well I should of took to heart what was said people don't want to admit they bought 3rd class. Well these cars are a pain. Loud ticking under hood (dealer claims it's the injectors, tranny slips, and the car is already rusting underneath low tire pressure light is on no matter what I am sure this review will get a lot of not helpfuls but believe this is typical Dodge quality (junk)

Dependability bad!

Kim, 08/27/2010

Sure this car is one beautiful American muscle car and I love sports cars, but pls this car has left me twice on the road. The first time was because of a recall that wasn't corrected before I purchased car w/ 5008 miles on it. The second was because it was sputtering and left me on the side of the road. Not good guys. Habitual problems and I have only owned the car 7 weeks and have only driven it for 6 because it took 5 days for the first repair. Not so impressed anymore.

Great car, bought new, now at 7 years and 91k

noboringcars, 03/10/2014
R/T 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

This was the first American car I have purchased and I haven't regretted it. It's reliable, well supported by the dealer and aftermarket, attractive, comfortable, and has a great owner community. Don't buy this car is you want to remain anonymous. Owning a Challenger is instant rock star status. I've only had 2 issues with the car: 1. the headliner dropped from a bracket behind the sunroof, fixed under warranty. 2. a piece of interior window trim cracked, I replaced it myself in 15 minutes. All in all, it's been a great ownership experience. Parts and service are inexpensive. Lots of opportunity to customize for more performance and/or convenience. UPDATE at 91k miles: The Challenger remains the most reliable car I've ever owned and I've had Hondas and Toyotas. Mechanically, I've had to replace a water pump, a radiator, and an outer tie rod all in 91k miles. I have a tuner which allows me to turn off the MDS, I turn off the system because the car sounds awful with my MOPAR cat back on 4 cylinders. Fuel economy is not a big factor with me, though my big V8 regularly returns an average of 18-19 mpg. On a recent trip from Massachusetts to Long Island I averaged just over 25 mpg with speed ranges from 65 - 85 mph. From a practicality stand point, the trunk is enormous. The trunk will hold a large folding canopy, a cooler, a few chairs, cleaning supplies (never leave the house without a way to clean the car), a space saver spare and then if I need it the rear seat folds down. Incredible. At this point, the Challenger needs a suspension refreshening; coil-overs or the MOPAR Pursuit suspension will be installed.

MOPAR 10

Kevin Kelly, 12/09/2017
R/T 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

This car is a MOPAR 10 - Brilliant Black with B5 Blue Striping and accents. It is one of 500 (#458) MOPAR 10’s produced. Look to MOPAR website for better description of this model Challenger.

Real

Johnathen, 09/14/2010

When you buy something you always think you got the Best! This is not the case the Interior is very uncomfortable the gas and brake pedals are too far to the left your hip will kill you after a drive,the radio with the touch screen can not be seen in daylight, No power at all a lot of blind spots. and seems to have the usual Dodge Quality IMHO really look around at others and drive them all I would say 1. mustang 2. Camaro 3.Genesis 4. Challenger

Great Looking Muscle Car

JCHboro, 07/09/2016
R/T 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

While the RT looks GREAT and a vehicle that could blow the doors off other cars burning down the road this is just a good street automobile. It handles well, but the punch you would expect off the line just isn't there. Once it gets rolling its smooth and fast, but getting there is half the fun and this is like a kiddie ride at the amusement park. For those of us that have had the pleasure of experiencing a true muscle car, there's no words to express that experience but WOW. The Challenger RT is just a nice experience with most comments being not bad but kind of leaves you wanting more or better. The vehicle looks great, but it really doesn't have the ball$ to be considered a true muscle car.

Way better than old Nissan 370

George Kipper, 11/23/2009

Man I love this car! I had a Nissan 370Z that was just plain aweful. The interior bits were falling off it daily. This new Challanger is tight. I love the outside looks compared to the bland "upside down bathtub 370" too.

Ford,Chevy Watchout

Mopar Guy, 11/29/2009

After numerous hours on the Internet the Descion was a No brainer. The Challenger SRT8 is hands down the Best car I have ever owned, the HP/TQ is Unbeatable all the way up to the redline, the ride was outstanding ,as is the the throw you back in your seat Torque. I am looking forward to long years of Enjoyment with this car......

Dream Car

Cody, 01/20/2010

I'm the proud owner of a Brilliant Black '10 Challenger SRT-8 Auto with every option.425hp going to the rear wheels means fast, fun and not for winter driving.Styling perfectly matches my taste- understated yet eye catching exterior, plain(not distracting)functional and comfortable interior made with quality materials.The stock SRT is tailored more towards touring than street fighting which trades off a little horsepower for a quiet ride.Despair not musclecar fans for the engine is unleashed with the addition of an aftermarket performance exhaust and cold air intake.This airflow combo increases engine power sound and response while maintaining or improving gas mileage.Great enthusiast car!

2009 Challenger R/T

Ralph Medlin, 01/25/2010

I purchased my Challenger in January of 2009. Chrysler nailed the look of the 1970 model. Shortly after I took the car home, the windows would drop down after the door was opened, but would not roll back up. It did this several times. The dealership was unable to duplicate the problem. The rear taillight panel had a two inch crack in it which had to be replaced. Some of the body panels and rear taillights did not line up. The lights could not be adjusted. I enjoyed driving the car, although I did not like the feel of the engine when cruising at low speeds. It felt like the engine was holding back. This particular car would spin the back tires, but not for long. I sold the car 6 mths later

Let's be Honest.

BootCamp, 01/15/2010

No one buys an SRT8 Challenger for fuel mileage. This is a niche car for a specific customer base. This car is about image and performance, and it doesn't disappoint. Incredible exterior styling, functional (read - not cramped) interior, excellent fit and finish, great ride and handling, and heavily bolstered seats. 425 factory HP and still 23 mpg overall average with the 6 speed - less if you use all 425 ponies more often than "on occasion" - which it begs you to do whenever you get the opportunity. This car benefits from it's Mercedes designed underpinnings. It looks like a 1970 Challenger, but handling and acceleration far exceed the classics'. A true American Modern Muscle Car.

glad I got the 6m transmission

getther/t, 03/07/2010

I've had this car for six months and I still can't believe Dodge actually built this thing. Mine is black, as I think the lighter colors make the car look too big. It's a big, honking', rumbling, American muscle car that people just love. Kind of like mid-60's Corvettes. Who doesn't like those? Anyway, this car is a future collectible for sure.

What a ride!

Dave M, 07/22/2010

I bought the 6 speed manual R/T Classic in TorRed. The car is an absolute head turner. I have the cold air kit and the Mopar exhaust and it sounds great. The fuel economy is what I expected for a hard charging muscle car. The ride is smooth and is very comparable to luxury cars. There is nothing I don't like about the car. If you buy this car you will not be disappointed. I have friends with the Camaro and Mustang and the Challenger is by far the better car. It may not out perform those two but the ride, comfort and looks are much better

I love this car!

ECJSN, 09/08/2010

I have had this car for about 8 mos now, every day I get up for work and can not wait to get in it and go. It is all true every thing people say, people complement me every week. Drive this car on I-75 is beyond any driving experience I have ever had, power galore, here the HEMI rumble along at 1700 rpm @ 75mph, listen to you best music. Oh man I could drive forever. everyone loves it. I am a 56 yr old engineer, former aircraft mechanic, in my opinion this car is engineering/design art at its finest. It does EVERYTHING it was designed to flawlessly, thrills the drivers all the way. I have a friend, owned almost every fast German import, on a trip he said over & over awesome car, just awesome!

Fun to drive

Terry, 10/21/2010

I have had my Challenger R/T (6 speed) for 4 months now and love it. I enjoy the smooth ride, the power and the look of this car. The only drawback I can note is the skip shift, but this can be overcome by waiting a second for the slow car to get some distance and laying into the gas pedal. I rev at 1600 RPM doing 70 on the highway in 6th gear and love the sound of the Hemi when I hit the throttle. Great car.

Plum Crazy ovr this SRT8

Doug Young, 11/11/2010

Purchased the Plum Crazy in the 6 speed with all options, added the cold air intake, tinted the window. What an awesome car! Have gotten 26 mpg on the interstate, but averages about 22 to 23. Has the power when you need it and/ or just want to show people what can do. Have won a few people choice trophies at car shows. Comparing this to other MOPARS that I have owned, this is the greatest! The car handles great, is comfortable, and the navigation system is easy to use.

The Chally

wakefan01, 11/24/2010

Love the car! the 6.1 is tremendously powerful and fun. Although it may not be the fastest of the mustang and camaro but it sounds amazing. A deep rumble that the others don't make

Where did you get your EPA stats?

Eric, 11/26/2010

The EPA sticker for the 2010 SE is 25 mpg for highway. Where did your 20 mpg come from? Is it an average of all driving? My SE routinely gives me 22 mpg overall and 26 mpg on the highway. It is a great car. Far more roomy than the Mustang, more comfortable than the Camaro. Price is much better than the well-overpriced Camaro and exterior styling is easily my favorite of all the pony cars. The quality is much better than I expected.

1 year review

BriD, 11/25/2010

The challenger has been a fun vehicle for me since day 1. It is my first dodge and my daily driver and has performed flawlessly. It is definitely a conversation starter as I have had many people stop and talk about the car and ask questions about it. Never owned a muscle car before and this road cruiser has been a joy with no problems to report.

srt challenger

Larry Brill, 07/09/2016

Nothing

I LOVE MY B5 BLUE CHALLENGER!!!

JJ, 11/08/2009

The challenger is not as fast as the camaro or mustang but I could care less. I purchased the car for the body style, color and comfort. Every time I take her to the road, many people cannot help but stare with excitement.

my Dodge

chicagolandcardeals, 08/27/2010

Absolutely a blast to drive, fun, fun, fun. Better than expected gas mileage but still avg at best. A lot more comfortable than I had expected. Love the retro styling but the huge rear pillars obstruct you blind spots, so pulling out in traffic is a "little" stressful. Overall better than I had expected!

Couldn't Be Happier

JBC, 11/06/2010

Every time I get behind the wheel of my car brings a smile to my face. My inferno red Dodge Road/Track Challenger with the black hood to fender stripes and 20" factory chrome wheels clad with Goodyear rubber is a real headturner. I have people come up to me all the time and ask about the car. The exterior design of this car is near-perfection with its retro inspired looks. The car is roomy and comfortable and the purr of the Hemi under the hood is blissful. For such a big car, it is still nimble especially with the Super Track Pack option. Gas mileage is what it is and anyone buying this car should realize this beforehand. You are buying a Hemi after all.

A Lovable Disappointmenrt by Mopar Momi

Vintage Lover, 11/16/2010

Had problems from day one. Despite the fact that I absolutely LOVE this car, it hasn't been the perfect marriage. Interior-headliner falling at the driver side door, heat control malfunctions and needed to be replaced, no light in rear seating area.Exterior-cheap paint job (paint chips down to metal with a door ding, had to have valve stems replaced due to low tire pressure light. Performance-car shimmies and has poor stability with braking past 80 mph, violently past 100 mph. Other than those things I LOVE THIS CAR. Love to feel and hear the purr of the Hemi. I'm a hot rod chick and barring those things, I would buy another. Stuck on the retro look. Had a 70 Hemi Cuda back in the day.

51050