Used 2010 Dodge Challenger Consumer Reviews

Used Challenger for Sale
Select your model:
12345...10

Pros
Cons

Fun to drive

Terry, 10/21/2010

I have had my Challenger R/T (6 speed) for 4 months now and love it. I enjoy the smooth ride, the power and the look of this car. The only drawback I can note is the skip shift, but this can be overcome by waiting a second for the slow car to get some distance and laying into the gas pedal. I rev at 1600 RPM doing 70 on the highway in 6th gear and love the sound of the Hemi when I hit the throttle. Great car.

Plum Crazy ovr this SRT8

Doug Young, 11/11/2010

Purchased the Plum Crazy in the 6 speed with all options, added the cold air intake, tinted the window. What an awesome car! Have gotten 26 mpg on the interstate, but averages about 22 to 23. Has the power when you need it and/ or just want to show people what can do. Have won a few people choice trophies at car shows. Comparing this to other MOPARS that I have owned, this is the greatest! The car handles great, is comfortable, and the navigation system is easy to use.

The Chally

wakefan01, 11/24/2010

Love the car! the 6.1 is tremendously powerful and fun. Although it may not be the fastest of the mustang and camaro but it sounds amazing. A deep rumble that the others don't make

Where did you get your EPA stats?

Eric, 11/26/2010

The EPA sticker for the 2010 SE is 25 mpg for highway. Where did your 20 mpg come from? Is it an average of all driving? My SE routinely gives me 22 mpg overall and 26 mpg on the highway. It is a great car. Far more roomy than the Mustang, more comfortable than the Camaro. Price is much better than the well-overpriced Camaro and exterior styling is easily my favorite of all the pony cars. The quality is much better than I expected.

Love at First Drive 🥰

EmanGamma, 08/19/2020
R/T 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Do you believe in Love at First Drive? I didn’t. I’ve always been the DIY mechanic and have worked on all my cars. Fixed up my first Car 69’ Dart, 68’ Merc Cougar, and even C’Notched (lowered 2” Front, 4” Rear) a GMC Sierra. THIS IS THE FIRST CAR I’VE LOVED AT FIRST DRIVE. I still ended adding goodies to my 2010 R/T, cause these cars are so fun to customize and add custom parts to. Blah blah Mustangs and Camaros, they feel like they’re gonna fall apart when you’re smashing. My HEMI R/T is quiet and smooth. Easy to do maintenance (7qts Mobil 1), spark plugs easy to access with the right extensions (all 16 of em 😒), and so much room to work on the car. You can EASILY add on performance parts/tuner chips/headers/throttle than can match or out perform a Camaro/Mustang if you know what you’re doin. A great spacious interior, dash is blah 🥱, but my guess is you’re not test driving a HEMI for interior design 🤣. Get one!!!!

1 year review

BriD, 11/25/2010

The challenger has been a fun vehicle for me since day 1. It is my first dodge and my daily driver and has performed flawlessly. It is definitely a conversation starter as I have had many people stop and talk about the car and ask questions about it. Never owned a muscle car before and this road cruiser has been a joy with no problems to report.

srt challenger

Larry Brill, 07/09/2016
SRT8 2dr Coupe (6.1L 8cyl 5A)

Nothing

I LOVE MY B5 BLUE CHALLENGER!!!

JJ, 11/08/2009

The challenger is not as fast as the camaro or mustang but I could care less. I purchased the car for the body style, color and comfort. Every time I take her to the road, many people cannot help but stare with excitement.

my Dodge

chicagolandcardeals, 08/27/2010

Absolutely a blast to drive, fun, fun, fun. Better than expected gas mileage but still avg at best. A lot more comfortable than I had expected. Love the retro styling but the huge rear pillars obstruct you blind spots, so pulling out in traffic is a "little" stressful. Overall better than I had expected!

Couldn't Be Happier

JBC, 11/06/2010

Every time I get behind the wheel of my car brings a smile to my face. My inferno red Dodge Road/Track Challenger with the black hood to fender stripes and 20" factory chrome wheels clad with Goodyear rubber is a real headturner. I have people come up to me all the time and ask about the car. The exterior design of this car is near-perfection with its retro inspired looks. The car is roomy and comfortable and the purr of the Hemi under the hood is blissful. For such a big car, it is still nimble especially with the Super Track Pack option. Gas mileage is what it is and anyone buying this car should realize this beforehand. You are buying a Hemi after all.

12345...10