Used 2010 Dodge Challenger Consumer Reviews

Used Challenger for Sale
Select your model:
12345...10

Pros
Cons

Great baby boomer car!

Anonymous, 12/07/2010

I have owned many cars from the BMW 740li, Mercedes c, Lexus ls 460,and recently a 2010 Mustang v6. The mustang was fun to drive however, was very tight for a big guy. The Dodge is roomy, very fast, fun, looks great, and does not ride like a buckboard, very nice ride, not as smooth as a Lexus however very good. Overall I am very happy and would own another. I did the mopar package with the huge air scoop, very cool.

Perfect car for a midlife crisis

fproctor, 03/01/2011

After 5 years of driving a 1500 Ram, I was ready for a change. The TV commercial of the Challenger burning out on pavement in slow motion really hooked me. Dealership had a good discount/incentive for buying a 2010. Absolutely fun car that gets compliments daily wherever I go. The 13 speaker kicker stereo system with sub is awesome. Handling is quite good imo but of course this is coming from a guy that traded in a pickup. The SRT8 seats and interior as a whole looks much better than the bland gray of the lower models. No regrets... fun fun fun!

Update from Joe from Amarillo

slyandvi, 02/25/2012

After almost two years I still enjoy driving this car. I have aded many little things to make it my own. like new whiskers with S/E and Sequential lights, chrome the inside

2010 Furious Fuchsia R/T

twindavid, 10/14/2011

It was time to face facts. My middle aged body could not keep up with the timeless lines of my 440 Barracuda. It was hot to the extreme, uncomfortable, and cornered worse than my Suburban. Fuchsia...The perfect color! Unusual and as hot as it gets. Aside from the exterior pallet, the interior was the perfect compliment of white leather, fuchsia stitching, and led lighting bliss. This car is what a true muscle car should be. Obnoxiously beautiful! The performance of the car was true to the Edmunds' review, fast yet comfortable to the extreme. The Canadian plant that built her absolutely botched the paint. Actual drips under the door mirror, and dry haze along some seams. (?)

Read Editors Review

Rock12, 09/17/2010

Please read the Editors review. The editors are spot on! I don't hate my Challenger but I should of went another route, Poor performance, Very Uncomfortable interior,Blind spots,Very slow acceleration,rust underneath already and car is 2010 has seen no Winter,Water gets trapped under the spoiler,arm rest is too far back, (it slides forward but feels really cheap that way like it could break). Not a very well built car I smell plastic or something burning every time I pull in my garage

Stay away!

Kip, 08/04/2010

Car is Extremely slow Do not ever attempt to pull out and think you have enough time this Car will not get out of its own way, Car Loses 35% Value as soon as it leaves the Lot I took Mine back and wanted to Trade for a R/T I paid 27,550 for the car they offered 18,000 for a car with 1500 miles. Really Stay away!

Broke Down Already

snoop, 10/28/2010

I read all the reviews and dismissed the bad ones, well I should of took to heart what was said people don't want to admit they bought 3rd class. Well these cars are a pain. Loud ticking under hood (dealer claims it's the injectors, tranny slips, and the car is already rusting underneath low tire pressure light is on no matter what I am sure this review will get a lot of not helpfuls but believe this is typical Dodge quality (junk)

Dependability bad!

Kim, 08/27/2010

Sure this car is one beautiful American muscle car and I love sports cars, but pls this car has left me twice on the road. The first time was because of a recall that wasn't corrected before I purchased car w/ 5008 miles on it. The second was because it was sputtering and left me on the side of the road. Not good guys. Habitual problems and I have only owned the car 7 weeks and have only driven it for 6 because it took 5 days for the first repair. Not so impressed anymore.

Great car, bought new, now at 7 years and 91k

noboringcars, 03/10/2014
R/T 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

This was the first American car I have purchased and I haven't regretted it. It's reliable, well supported by the dealer and aftermarket, attractive, comfortable, and has a great owner community. Don't buy this car is you want to remain anonymous. Owning a Challenger is instant rock star status. I've only had 2 issues with the car: 1. the headliner dropped from a bracket behind the sunroof, fixed under warranty. 2. a piece of interior window trim cracked, I replaced it myself in 15 minutes. All in all, it's been a great ownership experience. Parts and service are inexpensive. Lots of opportunity to customize for more performance and/or convenience. UPDATE at 91k miles: The Challenger remains the most reliable car I've ever owned and I've had Hondas and Toyotas. Mechanically, I've had to replace a water pump, a radiator, and an outer tie rod all in 91k miles. I have a tuner which allows me to turn off the MDS, I turn off the system because the car sounds awful with my MOPAR cat back on 4 cylinders. Fuel economy is not a big factor with me, though my big V8 regularly returns an average of 18-19 mpg. On a recent trip from Massachusetts to Long Island I averaged just over 25 mpg with speed ranges from 65 - 85 mph. From a practicality stand point, the trunk is enormous. The trunk will hold a large folding canopy, a cooler, a few chairs, cleaning supplies (never leave the house without a way to clean the car), a space saver spare and then if I need it the rear seat folds down. Incredible. At this point, the Challenger needs a suspension refreshening; coil-overs or the MOPAR Pursuit suspension will be installed.

MOPAR 10

Kevin Kelly, 12/09/2017
R/T 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

This car is a MOPAR 10 - Brilliant Black with B5 Blue Striping and accents. It is one of 500 (#458) MOPAR 10’s produced. Look to MOPAR website for better description of this model Challenger.

12345...10