Used 2010 Dodge Challenger Consumer Reviews

Used Challenger for Sale
Select your model:
1...5678910

Pros
Cons

Purrrrfect

JP, 09/07/2010

Just got mine! Read 39 reviews, 37 great, 2 fair: discount the 2 dummies. Had a '65 Olds 442 in college and years after,cried when I traded it. No longer crying. This is deep water blue R/T, 6 speed. Fun to drive and an eye catcher, but an investment and will hold its value, besides being driven like with TLC by an "old man". Had checked out Mustangs and Camaros (seemed plastic) and Challengers last Spring. Specked out the ideal Challenger, and this one shows up at the local dealer!! Only had a chance to drive it on one trip. My guess is the mpg will beat my wife's 07 Nitro R/T, as mine runs at 70 mph at 1500 rpm vs 2500 rpm. Criticisms are the weight, but love the solid feel on the pavement.

Love it

sluggosurf, 09/10/2010

2010 Challenger R/T Classic Hemi Orange. This car is incredible. I tested the big three muscle cars and the Challenger came out way ahead. True, the V8 Camaro will out perform but the Challenger has it all. Aside from being the best looking, it rides the best and has the most storage. Also the best in safety. It takes highways better than my wife's BMW 3 series! On a road trip I averaged 26 mpg! That's with the same engine that's in my 2006 Ram.

Srt8 for life

Ed Hakanson, 11/14/2018
SRT8 2dr Coupe (6.1L 8cyl 5A)

I am a fast car lover, This cat I have now is very fast,bit has had work done to the engine, and is running a tune, one of the fastest cars, With all that horsepower, the old muscle cars, seemed almost as fast.

Rusting problems

Dora's RT, 06/08/2020
R/T 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I have a 2010 Rt with 37,125 miles I baby this car like you would believe. I was washing it this past weekend and notice rust on the left rocker panel about a quarter size. I don't live in a climate that would cause this I wax the car at least 3 times a year. I have called Dodge and they are not willing to help with this rust is not my fault this sounds as if it is a metal defect. My husband took it to the body shop and it is worst then what I can see on the outside. I called Dodge "no go" I can not believe that they will not step up. No more dodge's for me ...I am the original owner from day 1. I work for Toyota and I know that Toyota would step up

RT Classic

BoltGang74, 07/15/2020
R/T 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Perfect ride.Nice knowin I got the coolest car on the road when drivin it.

2010 Pink Panther Edition

Johnny Uber, 09/28/2020
R/T 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

In 2019 I finally had the opportunity to buy a vehicle I been waiting to buy since it came back to the market in 2009....The Dodge Challenger R/T.... and I got very lucky to find a very rare 2010 Furious Fuchsia AKA Pink Panther Edition with only 4200 miles on it... I have since added a 1970 style Hurst pistol grip shifter K&N air filter n sprint pedal booster n with its 375Hp Hemi n 392 rear it's a blast to drive...also did a muffler delete to give it some sound n extra ponies...fun car...gas mileage isn't bad for a V8 Hemi n 6spd manual transmission.... Great car..diff a head Turner n trophy winner at your local car shows.... if like a old school looking muscle car with modern technology...this car is for you....

1...5678910