Used 2008 Chrysler Pacifica Consumer Reviews

Used Pacifica for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...7

Pros
Cons

Satisfied, Great vehicle

Trail, 07/02/2008
Touring 4dr Wagon (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

My first Chrysler and I feel we made the right choice, Great price with the features to match. Great acceleration, drives like a family vehicle without the look of a van. Plenty of interior space and leg room for even the third row passengers.

Great Crossover

2nd Pacifica, 01/08/2009
Touring 4dr Wagon (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

I bought a 2004 Pacifica AWD when they came out. Great crossover! My family and I have driven all over the U.S. no problems. Lots of cargo space. Just traded in on a 2008 because of all that is on it unlike Ford/GM. A lot for the money. Sorry that Chrysler is not going to continue building them.

Great vehicle!

Dianebkht, 01/18/2009
LX 4dr Wagon (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Really nice vehicle, inside and out. The down side to the Pacifica is fuel usage. Drives great! Interior is protected, therefore making it easy to wipe off stains. Lots of space, no outside noise like the Town And Country I just traded in. Lots of leg room. Cargo is huge enough for a body (example people only) My Pacifica did not come with DVD so I will have one installed along with rims. I really got a great deal on my new Pacifica with me trading in a Chrysler. Now is the time to buy! Love the safety features as well! No bad experience at dealership nor with vehicle so far!

We love it

Retired, 03/13/2009
Touring 4dr Wagon (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

Replaced a 2006 3.5 4 spd with this 2008 4.0 6 spd. '06 had a transmission problem that could not be fixed before we had to travel. What a difference. Must faster from the light, better milage on the highway but about the same mpg here in the Arkansas mountain community. Did replace air filter with K&N and use synthetic oil. Rides and drives better than any vehicle we have owned. Can drive 800 miles a day with no problem. Sorry they're going to discontinue. Guess with the bumper to bumper lifetime warranty we'll drive it until it won't go.

Investment

hmg, 03/30/2009
Touring 4dr Wagon (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

Traded up from a GM product. This vehicle is fun to drive and the interior is great in the touring signature series. Chrysler can't fail with more cars at a good investment price and this stand behind bumper to bumper warranty coverage. No more pacificas, too bad. At least I got mine! Can't wait for a summer road trip.

12345...7