Used 2008 Chrysler Pacifica Consumer Reviews

Used Pacifica for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...7

Pros
Cons

Finally getting rid of it.

robrob1, 06/22/2011
Touring 4dr Wagon (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

Only the tip of the Iceberg. After 3,000 miles, they tried to fix the dreaded chronic transmission problems . (do a Google search).The sight of seeing the tranny in pieces from my new car made me regret my purchase instantly. They never really fixed the problem, so I was frustrated for 48 months. This car is also a MAJOR GAZ GUZZLER. In cold weather, the ''dual-exhaust'' system makes an unbelievable racket. Radio controls (and sound) are worthy of a '70's Corolla, cheap plastic and all. The idea for this car was right, but implementation was an unfinished nightmare. Too bad, it was full of promises. Pros: good ride, seats ok, roomy. Returning it next week, at long, long last. Good riddance.

Not recommended

Yolanda English, 10/09/2010
Touring 4dr Wagon AWD (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

I bought my Pacifica for my birthday earlier this year. I was interested in it because I needed the 3rd row and was tired of being in a many van & I though it was cute. But having the 3rd row seat, it has no trunk room. You can't ride with the back windows down because of the noise the air pressure makes and it's a gas guzzler. I wouldn't recommend this car to my worst enemy. Also, when my batter died, I couldn't even turn the key to put the car in neutral to roll it back. To me, that's just not right.

Piece of junk

Cliff Fortuno, 06/02/2018
Touring 4dr Wagon (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

The Pacifica is a piece of junk! The vehicle has had electrical problems where the dashboard lights first flicker, the radio goes static before finally the engine abruptly dies. It happens when driving in the freeway and in city roads. Replacing the transmission module, battery and cables as recommended by mechanics did not help at all. It is very unreliable. Besides that, the handling is like that of a school bus. The gas mileage is also pretty bad. I wouldn't buy a Chrysler product again.

Touring 2009 Model

Ani, 11/05/2009
Touring 4dr Wagon AWD (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

I have to post this here because there is no place to do the 2009. Our daughter bought the new 2009 Touring Model in January. She loved it at first but it has given her nothing but grief. Bad motor mounts. Transmission knocking and dealer says that is normal. One more thing also that I can't remember. She is so disgusted. In the garage again and again.

It's A Keeper!

Bob R., 06/07/2008
Touring 4dr Wagon AWD (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

Quiet, solid, comfortable ride while driving. After test driving several mid-size SUV's (Toyota Highlander, Subaru Tribeca, Infiniti FX1, Suzuki XL, and the Veracruz), I settled on the Chrysler Pacifica. I think this is an excellent automobile. Chrysler should continue to produce it. It would be a shame to discontinue such a fine vehicle.

12345...7