Used 2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT Consumer Reviews

Used TrailBlazer EXT for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...17

Pros
Cons

I am truly impressed

La'Ketha, 11/27/2003
LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I am truly impressed with this vehicle. After shopping between several vehicles like the GMC Envoy, Isuzu Ascender, and the Dodge Durango. I found the Trailblazer to be the most spacious, confortable, and bascially more bang for my buck. I enjoy the Free On-Star and complete power control from the steering wheel. Never Doubt "THE ROCK" Very pleased, La'Ketha Prioleau

Lots of ROOM!!!!!!!!!

Cdog, 12/06/2003
LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

This is a great SUV at a great price. It has lots of room for passengers or for stuff. The seats fold down and provide you with enough space to put just about anything. Ride is great.

Fun vehicle

Lerah, 12/10/2003
LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I bought this 2002 vehicle in July of 2002. I have made numerous road trips. The ride is very comfortable, gas usage is decent, and the manueverability is excellent. It has the capacity of a large suv and the handling of a mid-size.

V8 TrailBlazer EXT is a great, fun SUV

04TBEXT, 01/02/2004
LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

My 2004 TrailBlazer EXT has been a great ride for me. I would not have considered buying it had it not been available with the proven quality and power of the 5.3 Vortec V8. This TB is loaded with all avaialable options except for the DVD player and navigation system. I am very pleased with this SUV - it replaced a Ford Explorer.

Best SUV

TomC1234, 01/24/2004
LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Excellent riding SUV... Smooth ride Low noise...

12345...17