Used 2003 Chevrolet Tahoe Consumer Reviews

Used Tahoe for Sale
Select your model:
12345...41

Pros
Cons

Can't break it with a bat

Bill, 08/29/2007
LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

I have the Z71. Fantastic truck. Rides as well with 63,000 as when new. A couple initial problems, drive shaft replacement, and no shifting back into 2WD, but dealer fixed it, and hasn't been back to the shop in 30,000 miles. Very solid truck. Was rear ended by Ford Econoline loaded with tools doing 35 MPH. Only $3,500 damage, and was still drivable. Glad I was in the Tahoe and not something else. This truck gives me the confidence to take it anywhere in any conditions. I feel this truck will run forever. Foreign vehicles have nothing on this truck.

Great Family Car

hot mama, 03/09/2008
LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

This car has been a great car for our family. We put on a lot of miles traveling all over town and it is for the most part very reiliable. There has only been minor problems with some electrical in this car. like a light won't work one day but will the next. It is extremely comfortable. In 2003 there was no other SUV on the market this roomy or comfortable. We have a Z71 package with a TV and that has also been a great delight for our kids

Best Vehicle I have owned in years

ret11b, 04/09/2010
LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

I have never owned an SUV until I bought this Tahoe. Had driven several but loved the body style. I bought it in 08 with 42,000 miles on it. I love this vehicle, have had no maintenance issues with it. The ride is great, the higher seating for driving is excellent and it maneuvers like a sports car. It is big enough to haul most items from Home depot or Kroger's. The interior layout is great. When it comes time to buy another vehicle it will be a Tahoe.

Chevy Sinks Like A Rock

acme, 08/02/2003
LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

Since I have owned this POS I have replaced Two water pumps, two starters and three altinators. All parts replaced were GM factory parts. As for the interior the dash cracked fater the first year and the seat frame broke and I only weigh 185 lbs.

End of an Era

Marc, 05/26/2008
LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

Bought for its ability to go off-road, have only done that a handful of times. Lots of electrical gremlins, have had it in and out of the shop for repairs.

12345...41