Skip to main content

$64,200

Compare dealer price quotes
Select your trim:
12345...6

We have a limited number of reviews for the 2023 Corvette, so we've included reviews for other years of the Corvette since its last redesign.
4 out of 5 stars

World Class caliber let down by GM quality...

Pete, 07/14/2022
2021 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray 2dr Convertible w/3LT (6.2L 8cyl 8AM)

I have a 2021 C8 3LT convertible. Performance, handling, and ride quality is amazing. Styling is head-turning and overall value is terrific. It just about does everything a Ferrari or Lambo can do for less than half the price. However, it's let down by GM's infamous quality control issues. On my car in particular, the leather on the upper part of the dash is warping. From what I hear, GM doesn't have a real fix for this except to replace the whole dash. But even that won't guarantee it won't happen again. I also hear this happens on many 3LT models with the leather dash. even on brand new '23 models! This is simply unacceptable. Such a shame that a world-class caliber sports car like the C8 is let down by GM's QC issues.

Delivered as Promised

Bobby D., 08/13/2021
2021 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray 2dr Coupe w/2LT (6.2L 8cyl 8AM)

I have always wanted to get a Vette, but never did. I actually ordered a C7, but backed out because dealer could not give me what I wanted for my trade in. That was before the mid-engine C8 came out. Glad I didn’t get the C7. I was on a list for approximately 18 months. I finally got my car recently and it was worth the wait. The car is fantastic. Chevy really delivered what they promised with this version. The car is worth every penny they charge for it. I was concerned about two areas specifically. Getting in and out and driving comfort. I’m not going to say it is a breeze entering and exiting the car, but it’s not that bad. Driving it makes up for any “inconvenience.” As far as driving comfort, it is better than expected. My wife, who wasn’t convinced I should even buy it, admitted she was pleasantly surprised. That’s saying something. The exterior styling is phenomenal. I ordered the Red Mist Tincoat Metallic and I can honestly say people are getting whiplash as I drive by. Most of my friends can only say OMG. The interior dispels any thoughts of it not being high quality. GM really got it right. They also did a great job with the technology. It is pretty user friendly. Plus you can customize how the car handles with the multiple choices available. Bottom line for me is it is the best car I’ve ever had. It was worth the wait.

2022 corvette

Anne, 03/08/2022
2022 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray 2dr Convertible w/3LT (6.2L 8cyl 8AM)

I love my new Vette.This is my 8th Vette since 2000 .The ride is great,quieter,smoother but you feel the power.Love lay out of interior .

3 out of 5 stars
Build Your 2023 Corvette
At a Glance:
  • 12 Colors
  • 2 Trims
  • 6 Packages
  • $64,500starting MSRP
Build & PriceChevrolet.com
The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Click here to see all Chevrolet vehicles' destination freight charges . Dealer sets the final price.

Finally got it right

Jeff, 06/10/2021
2021 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray 2dr Coupe w/2LT (6.2L 8cyl 8AM)

I took it for a test drive and was blown away. Styling,performance and great value. Finally an Italian looking sports car without the headaches of reliability.

Loving my new C8

Marc B , 05/05/2022
2022 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray 2dr Convertible w/2LT (6.2L 8cyl 8AM)

This is my 3rd corvette . I love everything about the the C8 it’s exotic looks , the comfortable ride and it’s power . By far the best corvette I have owned . In the past I owned a 2008 C6 and a 2014 C7.

12345...6