2019 Chevrolet Corvette Consumer Reviews - 4 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2019 Chevrolet Corvette Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corvette model:

my vette
By vincent rutigliano

great car

Twice the car...
By Kevin Selbig

2019 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray w/2LT 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 7M)

I recently purchased a 2019 Stingray with the 2LT package, 8-speed auto, dual mode exhaust, glass roof panel, Nav, performance data system, cameras to help with parking, and more. I had a 2000 Corvette coupe that I sold about 4 years ago. I loved that car, but this new Stingray is twice the car the C5 was. It is better in every respect. Looks, interior quality, options, acceleration, and fuel economy. What other car that can do 190 MPH can get 29 MPG on the highway? I got mine in Admiral Blue, with chrome Z51 style wheels and red brake calipers. It has head turning good looks. I have received many unsolicited compliments on it's appearance. It is such an upgrade over my last one. Even when comparing the C6, this one has it beat hands down. About the only thing I would change is to have side bind zone alert. It isn't available on the car at all. We never used to need it, right, but now that I have another car with that feature, I like it and kind of expect it on newer cars. I have only a little over 700 miles on the car so far, but have loved every mile I've driven.

Ceramic Metallic Gray GS
By C W Kearney

2019 Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport w/2LT 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 7M)

This car gets a lot of stares and nice comments. The GS body, suspension and tires work well together. Loving it and look forward each day to drive it again. Great car and value vs competition.

Blue Streak Stingray
By C W Kearney

2019 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray w/2LT 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 7M)

This car is beautiful, very fast and very comfortable. Admiral Blue Metallic turns a lot of heads. Love the engine and performance exhaust sounds. Well worth owning. Our tenth Vette and there will be more 👍