Is the BMW X5 a good car?
What's new in the 2020 BMW X5?
According to Edmunds’ car experts, here’s what’s new for the 2020 BMW X5:
- New V8-powered M50i model joins the lineup
- Part of the fourth X5 generation introduced for 2019
Is the BMW X5 reliable?
Is the 2020 BMW X5 a good car?
How much should I pay for a 2020 BMW X5?
The least-expensive 2020 BMW X5 is the 2020 BMW X5 sDrive40i 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 8A). Including destination charge, it arrives with a Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of about $58,900.
Other versions include:
- xDrive40i 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 8A) which starts at $61,200
- sDrive40i 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 8A) which starts at $58,900
- M50i 4dr SUV AWD (4.4L 8cyl Turbo 8A) which starts at $82,150
- xDrive50i 4dr SUV AWD (4.4L 8cyl Turbo 8A) which starts at $76,150