Used 2000 Audi TT Consumer Reviews

Used TT for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...9

Pros
Cons

Audi TT Coupe

Ron Lambert, 06/24/2002

This with out question is the most fun car to drive. the quality & performance of this car is the best. I had this car for nearly 3 years now & had no problems.

I Love My TT!!

nanadude, 06/24/2002

I'm a 57 yr. old grandmother & always desired a small sporty car. First time I saw a TT coupe on the road I fell in love with it. I sped up to get close enough to find out what it was. All I could think about was the cute curved shape. When I found out it had a small back seat that folded down to make extra room in the trunk, that was it for me. I had to be able to get all my "stuff" in the trunk for trips- luggage, golf clubs, etc. It was a yr before I drove the TT, all the time thinking to myself "this isn't going to be all I've dreamed of this past yr", but sure enough it was and much more. It's so peppy on acceleration and hugs the curves(quattro).

It works for me.

adsmith, 09/26/2002

We LOVE this car. Bought it new 3/1/00 and have loved it ever since. Have had a few minor problems but nothing of any major concern. People still look at it like the piece of art it is. And it crosses all lines, it's loved by kids, seniors, black, white, young, old, whatever...everybody wants to know "what IS that???" And it is as much fun to drive today as it was two and a half years ago.

Great!.. .but some 1st model yr bugs

Capt Nemo, 01/25/2003

The TT is incredibly fun to drive. The quattro provides great feel for the road at high passing speeds as well as in cornering. I expected to sacrifice some reliability in return for having a unique car the first few years, but Audi has had their problems coming to terms with how to satisfy their customers. Go to the audiTT forum website (use your search engine) and you'll see for yourself. I would recommend the 225jp version if power is your main desire, but the 180hp version can satisfy most. You won't find another car that looks as good for the $, so be willing to put up with a few service inconveniences. I love my TT.

audi tt

tigra, 08/03/2003

Bauhaus on wheels. Great syling, nice performance, lots of attention. Fun to drive and look at.

12345...9