Used 2000 Audi TT Consumer Reviews

Used TT for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...9

Pros
Cons

fantastic TT coupe

tqg4ply, 12/06/2003

Purchased this car used at 47,000 miles and 2 years old. It has always started and run flawlessly without any maintenance problems whatsoever. Now at 50,000 miles it still drives and looks new. Although only 180 horsepower, it has sufficient power, so I would'nt bother chipping it - even though the chip would produce 225 HP at a very low price ! The only problem, if you can call it that, is I had to put on snow tires for NE snow. The standard tires are 17" high speed rated, so they are no good for snow. I highly recommend this entertaining coupe to anyone.

This is whats up

Alistair314, 06/19/2008

Had this car for 10 months, bought it with 69,000 miles on it. Considering I bought it for 15,000 it was absolutely amazing. Very fun to drive, quite good in the curves except for the mild understeer, and considering the size of the engine (1.8l) very fast. This car also handles remarkably well in snow. Zipping past Wranglers and Tacomas in 10 inches of snow is always fun.

Sports car station wagon

Rich, 08/04/2008

This car continues to be fun to drive, even after eight years of ownership, the longest I have ever owned one vehicle. What I love most is that for me, it is the perfect compromise between sports car performance and practicality. I have driven it at Sears Point, the most fun I have ever had in two days. I would highly recommend attending track events with your Audi, it was a total blast. On the practical side, I love the outdoors and can stuff camping gear, and a foldable 14 foot kayak in the back (with the seats folded down) and still have sports car performance on the way. There isn't another coupe with this versatility on the market.

Volkswagen on Steroids

Kaefer, 05/26/2002

This car is for everyone who put a 356 Porsche engine into a VW Beetle to see how fast it would go and how many heads you could turn at a stop light. A very easy car to drive at high spped on the highway.

Unbelievable Quality & Workmanship

Jay1, 05/31/2002

Purchased car new in Feb 2000 and have put 26k miles on it since. I drive this car HARD and have had ZERO problems and no rattles or loose pieces. The car is assembled flawlessly with very high quality materials.

12345...9