2021 Audi TT RS video
2018 Audi TT RS Test Drive
NOTE: This video is about the 2018 Audi TT RS, but since the 2021 Audi TT RS is part of the same generation, our earlier analysis still applies.
Is the Audi TT RS a good car?
What's new in the 2021 Audi TT RS?
According to Edmunds’ car experts, here’s what’s new for the 2021 Audi TT RS:
- Premium Bang & Olufsen stereo is now standard
- More interior leather including Nappa leather seats
- Blind-spot monitoring is now standard
- Part of the third TT generation introduced for 2016
Is the Audi TT RS reliable?
Is the 2021 Audi TT RS a good car?
How much should I pay for a 2021 Audi TT RS?
The least-expensive 2021 Audi TT RS is the 2021 Audi TT RS 2dr Coupe AWD (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 7AM). Including destination charge, it arrives with a Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of about $72,500.
Other versions include:
- 2dr Coupe AWD (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 7AM) which starts at $72,500