2008 Scion xB Consumer Review: Love Love Love my wagon!

2008 Scion xB - Consumer Review

Base Wagon (2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Love Love Love my wagon!
By JaeTee on

2008 Scion xB 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I love this car! Sure, it's funny looking, but just sit inside it and you won't have any more complaints about that. The interior is so roomy and the backseat is wonderful, there's no backseat-middle hump, so people love taking my car when we have a full load. Plus there's tons of head and legroom, it's easy to get into, and I love the rear tinted windows. Of course, the cargo space is the reason this 21 year old wanted a wagon. I fit all my junk in it when I moved away to college, and still had room to leave visibility in the passenger rear window and the passenger side half of the hatch window. Lastly, the car drives wonderfully, like a little car, and has a great stereo system.

Lots of comfy space, love the cargo capacity, Auxiliary input to the stereo that sounds terrific, plenty of little storage crannies for my junk, funky styling that's no longer just plain ugly, good mileage, drives great, plenty of power in the motor.

Could have better stock tires and actual rims, would have preferred other color than amber for instruments because it makes the front very dark at night, passenger seat should have an armrest, C pillars basically useless, though very thick.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review