2007 MINI Cooper Consumer Review: MINI MAC =Fun

2007 MINI Cooper - Consumer Review

Base 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4-cyl. 6-speed Manual)

MINI MAC =Fun
By MAC on

2007 MINI Cooper 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 6M)

I waited for the '07 since I liked the design details and 6 speed as a standard on the base MINI. Fun doesn't even begin to explain the driving experience. It seems it calls me when it is parked in the garage or in the work parking lot. Didn't feel I needed the MINI Cooper S and I am perfectly fine with the base MINI. I have been averaging 28 MPG (city driving only) since I have yet to have him (MINI MAC) out on the open road. Oh yes, you will name him or her since it becomes so personalized and full of character. MINI MAC loves the curves and getting the attention he deserves on and of the road. Good gas mileage, lots of newer technology built in, and loads of fun.

Personalization - you chose the colors in and out, options options options. You make it your own. And of course the fun to drive. I continue to find new features that I did not know existed. Nice sunroof, the sport seats mold to your bod, comfortable room for two kids in back seat and golfclubs.

I would have liked real metal chrome on the exterior, but today most is fake plastic. So many options how can you be sure you are getting the best options. More time to think and possible a sound off board to have your choices reviewed before you make the final decisions.