2007 Lexus IS 250 Consumer Review: One Month With IS 250 - Still

2007 Lexus IS 250 - Consumer Review

One Month With IS 250 - Still love it
By Philip on

2007 Lexus IS 250 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 6cyl 6A)

I shopped for an IS 250 AWD for about 5 months before getting one. I have had it for a little over a month and still love it. I have done a 1300 mile road trip and drive it to work every day. I am 27, 6 feet tall and my previous car was a 2001 Toyota Celica. Hereís what I think of the IS with reference to the other reviews on here- first, yes, there is brake dust on front wheels, but if you wash your car weekly, itís no biggie. Pops from the dash? Some, but itís usually only when the car is cold, after it warms up, they stop. I am guessing this is different from car to car. Basically, I wanted a luxury Celica- I got one. Itís fast enough for me, but Iím no racer.

Very comfortable for a guy my size. Four doors was a big step for me, so the back seat is fine. Trunk holds two sets of golf clubs. Nav is pinpoint accurate, BT phone is great and call quality is crystal clear on their end. Stereo is very decent for a stock system. Beautiful head turning car!

My only gripes are options that I don't have, but WANT! And center console wont close when using iPod charger.